Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
- Oops! This course is not schedule at the moment. Chat with us if you like to know more.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand on Kanban
- Develop flexible Kanban/ pull system capable of responding to customer demand
- Understand steps in implementing Kanban system
- Understand benefits and problems in implementing Kanban system
Pull/Kanban system is a production scheduling system which equally effective as shop floor inventory system.
This program provides a comprehensive understanding of Kanban, designing and implementing a visual driven material replenishment system to improve factory operations. Kanban is an absolute essential tool for the implementation of Just-In-Time (JIT) system. Most of the companies implementing JIT need to implement Kanban, unless and until one-piece flow of material and information is developed and practiced. Even when one-piece flow has been in place, Kanban square is usually used to smooth the operation.
Employees who are involved in supervising or daily activities of purchasing, materials and inventory management, production planning, production control, manufacturing operations, production scheduling and continuous improvement should attend: Managers, engineers, executive, supervisors, leaders, operators, support staff and value stream managers.
Level for Executives and above
This stimulating program will maximize the understanding and learning through Classroom lecture, Group activities at the shop floor, Group discussion & presentation, Exercise and Pre and posttest.
- Pull System
- Push Vs. Pull Scheduling
- Single Kanban
- Dual Kanban
- Kanban Square
- Designing Kanban Card
- Calculating Number Of Kanban Cards For Circulation
- Determining Material Lot Size
- Kanban Board And Post
- Milk Run And Material Handlers
- When To Implement Kanban
- Steps In Implementing Kanban
- Developing Kanban Management System