Insight and Overview to Malaysian Private Reporting Standards (MPERS)
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Provide an insight into MPERS to prepare the affected entities for the changeover from PERS to MPERS.
The Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) shall apply MPERS to all private reporting entities for its financial statements beginning on or after 1 January 2016. The MPERS is closely aligned to the IFRS for SMES apart from the sections on income tax and real estate as well as the exemption of the presentation of consolidated financial statements. The requirements in all other sections in the MPERS are word for-word with the IFRS for SMES.
- Accountants & auditors
- Financial controllers and finance managers
Lecture-cum-discussions, Q&A sessions
- Module 1: Why Is There A Need For The IFRS For Small And Medium-Sized Entities (SMES)
- Module 2: Summary Of Differences Between:
- Module 3: Overview Of MPERS
- Module 4: Assets
- Module 5: Liabilities And Equity