Introduction To Quality Control Circle (QCC)
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Gain awareness of the purpose, benefits and method of operation of QCC
- Be equipped with simple QCC techniques, problem solving skills and skills for effective participation in QCC activities
- Foster closer human relations within fellow workers through group dynamics and work as a team
A quality control circle (QCC) is a small group of employees, usually coming from the same work area who voluntarily meet on a regular basis to identify, investigate, analyze and solve their work-related problems together in order to contribute to the improvement of the enterprise.
QCC programs in general require the same framework as ISO 9000 quality standards regarding the management structure and in-company training. Therefore, QCCs should be part of any company's total quality program. Organizations that introduce QCC programs also helps to establish customer confidence.
This training program is specially designed to train QCC members, leaders and facilitators on how to start a QCC team. It is a must for those who want to adopt the QCC way of quality improvement through teamwork and people empowerment.
Intended for QCC Facilitators, Leaders and Members.
This program involves a wide range of learning approaches, including self - assessments, case studies, small group activities, discussions, interactive lectures, experimental learning group assignments, exercises, presentations and critiques. It will also include computer simulations to help reinforce participant’s understanding of the QC tools functions in problem solving cycles.
- QCC – What Are They?
- Reasons For QCC
- What Is QC Problem Solving
- When To Apply QC Problem Solving
- Problem Solving Approach
- QC Problem Solving – A Systematic Approach
- History Of QCC
- Comparing QCC’s Between Japan And West
- The Need For Improvement
- QCC Role In Improvement
- QCC Organization
- Team Members
- Team Leaders
- Facilitator / Champion / Coordinator
- Team Set-Up
- Team Set-Up – Rewards
- Team Set-Up – Motivation
- Reporting And Presenting
- Measuring QCC Progress
- Barriers To QCC
- Theme Selection
- Main Operating Process Of QCC Teams
- PDCA Cycle And The Tools
- The 7QC Tools
- Plan – Analysis
- Plan – Improvement Plan
- Do – Implementing The Improvement Plan
- Check – Monitor Results Of The Improvement Plan
- Action – Conclusion And Next Action
- Team Introduction
- Team Management
- Project Selection
- Problem Definition
- Analysis Using QC Tools
- Corrective Action Identification And Implementation
- Do’s And Don’ts
- Result Monitoring
- Team Self-Evaluation
- Future Plan
- Group Achievement
- Overall Presentation