Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Key Traits Of Communication Skills To Make Or Break A Leader
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Capitalize on personal style for more effective communication.
- Describe the impact of body language and vocal tones on communication.
- Rephrase blunt language to achieve results without offending anyone.
- List strategies for dealing with difficult behaviors.
- Demonstrate how to deliver constructive feedback and how to disagree politely.
- Develop an action plan to improve communication skills.
The Key Traits of Communications Module in the Transitions Program was designed to meet the expectations of employers from ANY industry—as well as arm our learners with the tools they need to get employed, stay employed and enjoy a prosperous career.
Every interaction as a leader with another person determines how you are perceived and every interaction is an opportunity to develop trust and exert positive influence. Communicating effectively as a leader is one of the most powerful skills for achieving your objectives. This program develops your ability as a leader to exercise choice and control for every type of conversation, influence without authority and improve quality of relationships and productivity.
During this training program, participants will learn the secrets of communication pros, including building personal credibility, delivering positive and negative feedback, improving listening skills, rephrasing for better relationships, dealing with difficult people, handling negative situations, and more
Individual contributors, Managers, Team Leaders, whose success depends on their ability to communicate as a leader, to be understood and to influence how another person performs, and create positive working relationships.
The program will be based on the principles of experiential learning. Our training weave role-plays, interactive group activities, hands-on experiences, simulation activities, group discussions, visual aids, games, and quiz. The aim is to address problems, challenges and real-life situations with practical and concrete solutions. Our activities are designed to make learning easier for the participants by fostering interaction. They stimulate creative thinking, illustrate new concepts and challenge basic assumptions.
Our training programs include valuable tools and use a variety of methods for learning, including:
- Simulations and games
- Case studies
- What Is Positive Communication?
- A Business Communication Model
- Encoder/Decoder Responsibilities
- Barriers To Communication
- Strategies For Overcoming Barriers
- Verbal Vs. Nonverbal Communication
- How To Hold A Difficult Conversation
- Provide Feedback That Has An Impact
- Receive Feedback With Grace And Dignity
- Improving Employee Performance
- Overcome Your Fear Of Confrontation And Necessary Conflict
- Communication Success Tips: Interpersonal Communication Dynamics
- How To Demonstrate Respect At Work
- Politics At Work - Why Politics At Work Is Risky
- The Benefits Of Assertiveness
- This Module Consists Of Role-Plays And Simulations
- You Will Learn To Present Your Ideas, Substantiate Them While Listening To What Others Have To Say, Ask Intelligent Questions To Gather Information And Take Down Notes When Necessary.
- You Will Be Listening To What Experienced People Have To Say About Possible Problems That Occur In Meetings And Ways To Overcome Them.
- The Role-Plays And Simulations In This Module Will Prepare You For A More Complex Skill – The Art Of NEGOTIATING Towards A WIN-WIN Situation In Business.
- Don't Criticize, Condemn, Or Complain.
- Give Honest And Sincere Appreciation.
- Communicating With Subordinates.
- Communicating With Colleagues.
- Handling Generation Gaps Eg. Gen X And Gen Y
- Understanding Conflict
- The Role Of Values
- Conflict Resolution Values
- Conflict Resolution Styles
- Selecting A Conflict Resolution Style
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Active Listening
- Tips For Active Listening
- Before Listening
- During Listening
- The Only Way To Get The Best Of An Argument Is To Avoid It.
- Show Respect For The Other Person's Opinions. Never Say "You're Wrong."
- If You're Wrong, Admit It Quickly And Emphatically.
- Let The Other Person Feel The Idea Is His Or Hers.
- Try Honestly To See Things From The Other Person's Point Of View.
- Be Sympathetic With The Other Person's Ideas And Desires.
- Different Types Of Listening
- Emphatic Listening
- Positive Problem Solving
- Communicating With Subordinates
- Communicating With Colleagues
- Positive Teamwork