LEAP For Younger Generations At Work
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Make a paradigm shift in their leadership approach.
- Enhance their communication and relationship at work.
- Differentiate between responsibility vs accountability.
- Cultivate core values in daily life.
- Have better Self-Management and Time Management.
- Be a role model to others at workplace.
- Consistently coach and guide subordinates.
- Effective & Efficient in decision making.
- Lead discussions towards solution rather than disagreement.
- Motivate sense of belonging to their subordinates.
- Plan activities towards organizations development
Leadership must be important — more than 20,000 books and thousands of articles have been written about the critical elements of and the impact it has on people, organizations and countries, if not the world.
Millennials or Gen-Ys, have vastly different expectations for leaders and how they want to be trained as future leaders, they do not want the traditional leadership training but rather thirst for something more inspirational.
From our experience in dealing with various Gen-Ys across different industry we have develop The LEAP. A program that focuses on two important elements in excellence which are Awareness and Practice. The Leap will invoke the awareness in the Gen-Ys and put their leadership abilities into practice.
The LEAP will capture the imagination and interest of the Gen-Ys by challenging their current state and encouraging them to strive to be a better self. The LEAP is also equip with some of the necessary skills and tools that the Gen-Ys desperately needs from communications skills, EQ, Coaching, Managing Team and most importantly
Time management. These skills are bundle in a way that would capture and inspire the Gen-Ys to be the leaders they are called to be in their organization and their lives.
Especially design for the younger generations in the workplace. This program will give them the insights on the essentials of truly becoming a leader that inspire others in bringing value to the organization.
The program will be delivering through a combination of Metaphoric and Learning-By Doing approach, whereas the participants will be going through various simulation scenario which interact with the subject itself. At each stage, the participants will need to exercise the skills that been taught and practice them to self-develop their level of skills. Active learning activities are included to allow participants to engage actively in the learning process. Besides that, leading the participants through these activities will enable better understanding on the concepts.
The active learning activities are such as:
- Group discussions
- Case studies
- Interactive storytelling
- Team Experiential Learning
- Understanding Your Perception
- Discover Factors And Their Responses To Life Situations.
- Discover Ways Of Filtering Stimulus Of Information They Perceive.
- Moving From Perception To Reality
- Understanding Different Generations At Work
- Create A “REAL” Connection With Everyone
- Dig Deep To Discover “YOU” As A Human Being
- Create Authentic Conversation
- Learn To Communicate With The Other Generations At Worka
- The Ability To Read Your Emotions And Recognize Their Impact
- Awareness Of Your Strengths And Weaknesses
- Emotional Self-Control And Regulation
- Managing Your Stress And Time Effectively
- Corporate Case Study On Leadership
- Reflection And Discussion
- The ABC’s Of Coaching And Mentoring
- Introduction EDGE Coaching Model
- Active Listening Skills
- Powerful Questioning Techniques
- What Peak Performers Do To Sustain Extraordinary Levels Of Personal Effectiveness
- A Remarkable Process To Manage Self And time
- The 10 Natural Law Of An Elite Performing Team
- Discover Ways To Build High Performance Culture
- Motivating Others ( All Generations )
- Create Accountability For Each Participants
- Simple And Easy Tactics To Be Implemented After This Session
- Follow-Up And Support System For Everyone