Leadership Essentials - Creativity & Critical Thinking
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Present an overview of innovation.
- Stimulate discussion about the principles of innovation.
- Stimulate thinking about how individuals can affect organizational strengths and opportunities for improvement relative to innovation.
- Understand the fundamentals of creative thinking.
- Learn to use simple, powerful tools to enhance creative thinking.
- Learn to develop an engaging challenge statement.
- Understand different thinking styles.
- Practice generating and selecting ideas.
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilize non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognize what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem solving abilities
Where does creativity come from? How can you nurture your own? Even those of us not in explicitly creative fields must come up with new ideas and insights in order to move ahead. How can we shake up our thinking patterns so that we can come up with a new product, service, method or solution? Organizations are always in pursuit of increased revenues, reduced costs, improved customer satisfaction and ways to get to market faster, safer, and more effectively. This is also true in our own lives as we look for ways to enhance our homes, our relationships, and our physical and emotional well-being and that of our family, friends, neighbor's, and communities. And, that brings us to innovation that search for a new way, a better answer, and a previously unseen possibility.
We live in a knowledge based society, and the more critical you think the better your knowledge will be. Critical Thinking provides you with the skills to analyze and evaluate information so that you are able to obtain the greatest amount of knowledge from it. It provides the best chance of making the correct decision, and minimizes damages if a mistake does occur. Critical Thinking will lead to being a more rational and disciplined thinker. It will reduce your prejudice and bias which will provide you a better understanding of your environment.
This valuable program focuses on the five traits to cultivate to think creatively. It also explains Mind Mapping, Duncker Diagram, Six Thinking Hats, and Morphological Matrix – methods that the participants of this program can add to their toolbox of creative thinking. Also, this workshop will provide you the skills to evaluate, identify, and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information. It will lead you to be more productive in your career, and provide a great skill in your everyday life.
College & university students, lower and middle management level, entrepreneurs, community leaders
- Group discussions
- Case studies
- Video clip presentations
- Group activities
- Program Objectives
- An Introduction To Innovation And Creativity
- The Story Of Starbucks, Disneyland, Polaroid, Tata Group, And Xango
- The 6 Thinking Hats
- SWOT Analysis
- Cracking Questions
- Gap Analysis
- Action Plan
- The Broken Window Theory
- The Benefits Of Critical Thinking
- The Consequences Of Non-Critical Thinking
- The Styles Of Critical And Non-Critical Thinking
- Paired Comparison Analysis
- Decision Matrix Analysis
- Lessons Learned