Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to :
- Create an in-depth understanding of the concept, process and functions of leaders and review their roles and responsibilities to meet the challenges of today.
- Learn the various leadership styles to become an effective leader to lead change in your organization.
- Acquire people management skills to become an effective communicator to develop staff to become performers.
- Develop effective planning and control skills to achieve value added results and acquire basic skills on how to set workable and measurable goals to achieve organization effectiveness.
IntroductionTo instill a continuous improvement culture in your organization, your Leaders must be equipped with current management skills, knowledge and leadership attributes. The slightest success in doing so will improve the organization effectiveness and productivity greatly. The following program aims to improve the performance of existing leaders, giving them opportunities to grow, develop and ensure that management succession within the organization is provided for.
Who Should AttendThis course is suitable for Supervisors, Executives, Managers and Department Heads
MethodologyThis is a highly interactive training program, whereby participants are to gain the learning points through experiential activities.
The Leader As A Change Agent
The Supervisor And Executive As An Effective Leader
The Leader As An Effective Communicator And Transformer Of Employees’ Performance
The Leader As An Effective Planner And Controller Of Results
Effective Decision Making
Team Motivation For Leaders
Leadership Direction And Strategies