Leading And Engaging A Multi-Generation Workforce With Focus On Gen Y
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the major different characteristics of each generation
- Build Trust to bridge the generation gap
- Communicate effectively across all generations
- Harness and unlock the latent potential and strengths of each generation
- Manage the diverse needs of these multiple generations
- Lead and Engage these multiple generations effectively (with focus on Gen Y)
We are experiencing a time where it is common to have four different generations working side-by-side in the workplace.
Each generation has distinct attitudes, behaviors, expectations, habits and motivational buttons. If these differences are not managed well it could lead to a dysfunctional “culture clash" which would affect every area of human capital management including recruiting, retaining, engaging and developing talents.
Learning how to lead and engage these different generations can eliminate many major confrontations and misunderstandings in the workplace and the world of business.
This program is suitable for executives, managers, officer, supervisors, team leader and all levels
This is a highly interactive training program, whereby participants are to gain the learning points through experiential activities.
- History And Profile Of The Veterans Or Traditionalist
- History And Profile Of The Baby Boomers
- History And Profile Of The Gen XS
- History And Profile Of The Gen Ys
- The Six Generic Leadership Styles
- Reframing Your Point Of View
- Challenging Your Paradigm
- Seeing Things From Their Perspective
- Personal Power Grid
- Leading And Engaging Each Generation Effectively
- Introduction To The Feedback Concept
- Feedback as a Tool to Unlock Latent Potential.
- Strategy to Anchor Ownership, Accountability and Motivation.
- Building Blocks For Effective Feedback
- Inviting And Receiving Feedback
- Barriers To Feedback
- Implementing Feedback Culture Across Four Generations
- Identify The Four Basic Communication Styles
- Discovering Your Own Communication Style
- Identifying The Typical Barriers And Devise A Strategy To Overcome Them
- Applying The Most Effective Communication Style And Medium With Each Generation
- Identifying The Six Behavior Motivators
- Identifying The Salient Motive Patterns Of Each Generation (With Focus On Gen Y)
- Applying Effective Motivating Techniques
- Building Trust And Teamwork Across The Four Generations
- The Johari Window
- Applying Active Listening Skills Technique
- Building Relationships And Managing Conflict i