Leading and Coaching Generation Y in the Workforce
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between generations
- Avoid forming judgments based on generational bias.
- Allow you to create and develop Gen Y's career and enhance their commitment and contribution to your organization.
- Understand the motivating factors of Gen Ys
- Understand the role and impact of Gen Ys in today's world
- Coach Gen Ys through the EDGE Model
- Create and make work significant for Gen Ys
- Employ appropriate flexibility for Gen Ys
- Provide relevant feedback through understanding Gen Ys
With an iPad in one hand, an iPhone held with the other hand to their ear and with an eye on the latest downloads at the same time. They want to work, but they don't want work to be their life. These are the Gen Y, otherwise known as the Millennials. Like them or not, they are here to stay and they're not afraid to let you know of that reality.
Learn to manage young, smart and brash employees who may wear flip-flops to the office or listen to iPod at their desk. This informative and entertaining program combines relationship building with psychological research on how to raise your awareness of generational issues and create better relationships with younger employees with Coaching.
Leaders, Heads, Managers, Supervisors, Senior Executives, Executives and anyone who wishes to gain an in-depth insight on leading and coaching Gen Ys.
The program will be delivered through a combination of Metaphoric and Learning-By-Doing approach, where participants will undergo various simulation scenarios which interacts with the subject itself. At each stage, participants will need to exercise the skills that have been taught and practice them to self-develop their level of skills.
Active learning activities are included to allow participants to engage actively in the learning process. Besides that, leading the participants through these activities will enable better understanding of the concepts. The active learning activities are as follows:
- Group discussion
- Real Corporate Case Studies
- Interactive story telling
- Interactive storytelling
- Discover The Differences Between Generations
- Discover The Shaping Force Of Generations
- Discover Who Gen Ys Really Are
- What About GEN Z? Are We Ready For Them?
- Generation Y On Steroids : High-Performance, High-Maintenance Workers With Strong Sense Of Self-Worth
- Revisit Maslow’s Hierarchy Of Needs To Better Understand The Personality And Behavior Of Different Generations
- Discover The New Form Of Maslow’s Hierarchy Of Needs And Personality For Gen Ys At The Workplace
- Discover The Impact Of Gen Ys In Today’s Workplace
- Discover Their Roles In Working With Gen Ys In Today’s Workplace
- Discover Gen Y’s Role In Their Career Success
- Introduction To Coaching
- Learn The Key Tools In Coaching ( Powerful Questioning And Effective Listing )
- Discover How To Develop Meaningful / Engagement With Gen Ys
- Discover Ways To Infuse Meaning To Normal Day To Day Work / Projects For Gen Ys
- Define, Design, Develop And Deploy A System Of Flexibility To Be Implemented In The Workplace
- Brainstorm A System That Will Motivate Gen Ys In The Workplace.
- Goals With Gen Ys
- Discover Effective Ways Of Delivering Feedback And Connecting With Gen Ys
- Ways To Empower And Encourage Gen Ys In Your Workplace
- Create A System Of Constant Evaluation For Gen Ys
- Time-Saving Ways To Meet The Demands Of People Used To Getting Constant Feedback