Lean Six Sigma Certification Program
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
IntroductionGREEN BELT certification represents the thorough study and proper application of Lean Six Sigma and process improvement techniques. This course is intended to enable participants to accomplish the vital role of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and to integrate the Lean Six Sigma thinking into their leadership skills. This can result in advancement at work and upsurge rewards to take on additional responsibility to flourish any organization. Lean Six Sigma Green Belts are specialists in executing Lean Six Sigma projects. With the right combination of expertise, statistical analysis and structured Lean Six Sigma methodology, the Green Belt is able to achieve significant improvements in performance and quality.
- Get to grips with the history and meaning of Lean Six Sigma
- Progress your understanding to apply Lean tools including the DMAIC model
- Learn how to establish customer needs and measure performance
- Function as a analysis member of a six sigma project team
- Lead and execute process-level improvement projects
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean six sigma
- Collect process data and develop process maps
- Analyze data using Sigma XL statistical software
- Develop statistical hypotheses using simple statistical tools
- Learn project management techniques: how to present your project, project closure and key to successful transition
Designed for employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyse and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean, or other quality improvement projects. Other professional members who are involved in research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices. They will usually support Black Belts with data collection and project application.
- Course Attendance
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam - Multiple choice format
- Lead and complete one (1) project within one (1) year completion of the course (Project must demonstrate an achievement of either Hard or Soft savings)
- Each project must be signed-off by the Champion and Financial Controller
- Participants will receive certificates for successfully completing the training, and a live project
Interactive lectures whilst encouraging participation, guiding individuals through group and individual activities, leading informative simulations that increases recollection of the course content and make learning an exciting journey.
Trainers will mould their teaching and examples to participants; taking into consideration different learning styles to ensure participants are able to understand and absorb what they are required to know.
Demonstration of techniques by presenting how these techniques apply directly to specific data, problems and challenges faced by participants in their organizations.
Participants will receive training materials in the form of books and neatly bind hand-outs, which is not only well presented but also clear and easy to follow training content
Provide to higher management a visual outlook in the form of dashboard concept of the participants project progress
Step by step project completion templates furnished for all the project stages to ease participant’s project flow.
SigmaXL is a user friendly Excel add-in tools
- Roles and Responsibilities
- What is LEAN?
- What is Six Sigma?
- Lean Sigma Principal & Methodologies
- LEAN vs. Six Sigma?
- Project Selection
- Project Charter
- Map Process – SIPOC
- Map Process – Flowcharts
- Voice Of Customer & CTQ
- Affinity Diagram
- Stakeholders Analyses
- Stakeholders Communication
- 5 Why’s Technique
- X-Y Matrix
- Data Type
- Basic Lean Six Sigma Metrics – COPQ
- Measurement System Analysis
- Sampling Technique
- Data Collection Plans
- Baseline Performance
- Process Capability
- Basic Statistics
- Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY)
- Process Stratification & Analysis
- Structured Preparation
- Process Step Analysis
- Graphical Analysis
- Introduction To Lean And Lean Thinking
- Lean Methodology & How Lean Works
- Lean Principles, VA, NVA
- Value Stream Mapping-VSM
- 8 Waste Types
- Spaghetti Diagram
- Solution Brainstorming technique
- Pattern Breaking
- Solution Selection
- Flowcharts – To Be Process Map
- FMEA (Failure Modes & Effects Analysis)
- Pilot results validation (Before/After)
- Control Charts (I-MR, XBar-R, P chart etc)
- Control Plan (Monitoring Plan, Training, SOP, System alignment etc)
- Balanced scorecard (Benefits realization)
- Handover (SOP, FMEA, compliance etc)
- Closure Project & Recognize Team