Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
How to reduce operating costs, increase productivity and eliminate variations in your processes? A highly interactive 5-day participative workshop on putting Lean & Six Sigma into action to enhance business, corporate and personal effectiveness and productivity.
GREEN BELT certification represents the thorough study and proper application of Lean Six Sigma and process improvement techniques. This course is intended to enable participants to accomplish the vital role of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and to integrate the Lean Six Sigma thinking into their leadership skills. This can result in advancement at work and upsurge rewards to take on additional responsibility to flourish in any organization.
- Create an improvement culture with proven tools
- Complete projects that result in measurable bottom-line improvement
- Embodies a disciplined, data-driven analytical approach Reducing variation / defects in any processes
Designed for employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean, or other quality improvement projects. Other professional members who are involved in research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices. They will usually support Black Belts with data collection and project application.
Trainers lecture interactively whilst encouraging participation, guide individuals through group and individual activities, also leading informative simulations that increases recollection of the course content and make learning an exciting journey.
Trainers also mould their teaching and examples to their partakers. Trainers take into consideration of different learning styles to ensure participants are able to understand and absorb what they are required to know.
Then they demonstrate techniques by presenting how these techniques apply directly to specific data, problems and challenges faced by participants in their organizations.
- Introduction to Process Improvement
- Project Roles & Responsibilities
- What is LEAN?
- What is Six Sigma?
- Introduction to DMAIC
- Project Selection
- Getting Started: Project Charter
- Mapping out the Process – SIPOC, Flowcharts
- Capturing the Requirements: Voice Of Customer (VOC), CTQ etc.
- Stakeholders Analysis and Communication
- Root Cause Analysis: Fishbone Diagram, 5 Why’s etc.
- Understanding Data Types
- Basic Lean Six Sigma Metrics – COPQ & Measurement System Analysis
- Data Gathering Techniques: Sampling, Data Collection Plans, Baseline Performance etc
- Basic Statistics
- Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY)
- Analyzing the Process: Process Stratification & Analysis
- Analysis: Structured Preparation, Process Step Analysis
- Graphical Analysis
- Introduction to Lean, Lean Principles and Lean Thinking
- Value Stream Mapping
- Waste Analysis
- Solution Brainstorming Technique
- Solution Selection
- Benchmarking Techniques
- Flowcharts – To Be Process Map
- Mistake proofing: Poka-Yoke
- FMEA (Failure Modes & Effects Analysis)
- Control Charts (I-MR, XBar-R, P chart etc.)
- Control Plan (Monitoring Plan, Training, SOP, System Alignment etc)
- Balanced Scorecard (Benefits Realization)
- Handover (SOP, FMEA, compliance etc)
- Project Closure