Level 3: Advance Sales Training - NLP Personality Selling
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programmed, the participants will be able to:
- Develop profitable ,long term business relationship with customers
- Sell insurance products more competitively
- Increase long term profitability
- Break into higher premium sales and key accounts
- Apply psychological selling skills
- Tailor your presentation to suit customers' behaviors
- Learn the skills to discover customers personality
This program is specially designed for insurance professional to improve their sales and rapport building with customers by understanding their personality.
Personality Selling is suitable for those who have attended the NLP Selling Skills.
Participants will learn powerful skills to understand clients' personality and build relationship and close the sales more powerfully.
This program is aimed to bring out the best in every participant. It will make the participants hungry for sales and eager to meet their sales target.
Participants will be able to learn the strategies on how to sell to different customers be it demanding, analytical, expressive or amiable.
This program helps to break into new accounts. They will learn the latest techniques to present to their clients effectively.
This program is suitable for Sales Team (4 years sales experience)
This stimulating program will maximizes the understanding and learning through lecture, role-play, case studies and NLP experience learning
- The Needs For Professional Approach In Selling
- The Process Of Selling To Corporate And High End Customers
- The 2 Keys To Personality
- The Strategies Of Knowing Customer’s Style
- The Process To Build Trust In Insurance Sector
- The Art To Enhance Rapport
- Strategies To Create A Good Relationship
- Learn Art To Communicate Effectively
- Questioning ,Listening And Summarizing
- How To Confirm The Needs
- What Every Private Agent Should Know About Presentation
- Common Mistakes In Presentation
- Maximizing The Effect Of Powerful Presentation
- Master The Process Of Closing
- The Art To Handle Objection
- Make Service A Key Closing Point