Logistics Operation Management - Principles & Practices
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental principles in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Find out the tools and techniques that are widely used in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Understand the orientation, antecedents and consequences applied in Supply Chain Management
- Have a basic understanding on the International Trade and Procedures
This program is suitable for Managers, Executives and Officers involved in logistics, operations, purchasing & sourcing, shipping, distribution, transportation, import & export, finance and administration.
This stimulating program will maximize the understanding and learning through lectures, discussions, case studies and practical activities.
- Understanding Supply Chain
- Introduction To The Firm Activity Mix
- Flow Of Logistics/Supply Chain Planning
- The Triangle Of Logistics Decision Making
- Customer Service Defined In Logistic
- Elements Of Logistics Customer Service
- Organizing Logistics/Supply Chain Effort
- Importance Of Organization In Logistics
- Types Of Control In Practice
- Information, Measurement Interpretation
- Inter Functional Coordination
- Inter Corporate Cooperation
- Impact Of SCM In Sales And Cost