Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Logistics Operations And Supply Chain Management (Level 1)
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental principles in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Find out the tools and techniques that are widely used in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Understand the orientation, antecedents and consequences applied in Supply Chain Management.
- Learn the process involved in Carriage of Goods by Sea and Air.
- Have a basic understanding on the International Trade and Procedures
All Executives, Managers and Directors who have access to decision making in activities pertaining to global import and export, all Practitioners and Entrepreneurs involved in global sourcing and supply and all Service Providers in the global trade network who wish to develop value added customer fulfillment.
Level for Executives and above
Lectures and Simulations, Case Studies, Group Assignments and Practical Approach
- Flow Of Supply Chain
- The Impact Of Globalization
- Overview Of The Firm Activity Mix
- The Two Business Logistics Interfaces
- The Principal Activities Of A Company
- The Four Types Of Value Creation
- Flow Of Logistics Planning
- Triangle Of Logistics Decision
- Strategic Tactical Operational Areas
- Types Of Organization
- Structure For Supply Chain
- Triangle Of Outsourcing Relationship