Malaysia Import and Export Procedures
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
- to enlighten the business organization particularly those involved in importation and exportation as to the relevant customs procedures.
- to give participants an overview and an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the functions of the various shipping documents and the import and export procedures.
- to provide both the practical and theoretical aspects of the latest and the most effective ways of doing import and export.
This program is suitable for Managers, Executives, Officers, Team / Line Leaders and Supervisors.
This is a highly interactive training program, whereby participants gain learning points through experiential activities.
- International Trade Laws
- International Trade Terms
- International Shipping Terms
- Port Operator
- Shipping Company
- Freight Forwarder
- Third Party Logistics Provider (3PL)
- Forwarding Agent
- Container Haulier
- Transport Company
- Licensed Fumigator
- Customs Department
- Port Authority
- Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI)
- Other Agencies
- Customs Act and Regulations
- Import Prohibition Order
- Export Prohibition Order
- Strategic Trade Act
- Dangerous Goods
- Typical Import Process Flow
- Process Flow Chart for Imports
- Typical Export Process Flow
- Process Flow Chart for Exports
- Customs Information System (SMK)
- National Single Window Initiative (myTradelink)
- Port Community System
- ASEAN Single Window (ASW)
- Import and Export Best Practice Checklist
- Trade Practices
- Supply Chain Security Awareness