Managing EQ Using NLP
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main emotional management competencies and how how each area can contribute to your personality and interaction with others
- Understand and adopt inevitable presuppositions of emotional management
- Achieve greater self-awareness, self-control and self-motivation
- Recognise and understand your moods and emotions and their impact on others
- Manage and regulate your emotions
- Effectively establish rapport with others to improve communication
- Understand the feelings and needs of others and respond accordingly for maximum results
- Keep your focus and show that you are paying attention
- Increase your empathy and social skills
- Understand and apply EI at the workplace to enhance employee relationships and increase productivity
People with high emotional intelligence are poised, outgoing and cheerful. They have empathy for others. They are able to express their feelings directly but appropriately and have a capacity for developing meaningful relationships, both at work and in life.
Countless studies done over the past 30 years on Emotional Intelligence shows its incredible role in an individual's success. It has been shown that it can be even more critical than IQ.
The best way to learn emotional management is through group interactions and in a controlled environment such as a training program. This program is designed to train participants to become more skilled in understanding themselves and managing their emotions.
Activities in training and home assignments are provided to make sure
that participants can immediately benefit from the skills. Participants will be taught strategies from
one of the most effective toolbox in managing emotions, Neuro-linguistic
Programming or NLP.
Understanding and mastering your emotions have huge payoffs for your team, especially in situations where your team is under stress due to deadlines, demanding clients or intense and unproductive meetings.
This program is suitable for Executives, Managers and Supervisors
Level for Executives and above
This stimulating program will maximizes the understanding and learning through lecture, discussion, case studies and practical activities.
- What Is Emotional Intelligence
- The Framework Of EI And NLP
- Inevitable Presuppositions
- It All Begins With Self – Taking Ownership
- Beliefs And Values Discovery
- What Is An Emotion & Why Are We Emotional
- Realising The Impact Of Your Emotions
- Detecting Your State Of Mind And Internal Conflict
- Fine-Tuning Memories To Change Experiences
- Knowing Your Thinking Patterns – Strengths And Limitations
- Techniques For Avoiding Distorted Thinking
- The Power Of Optimism
- Managing Your Anger
- Managing Your Worry And Anxiety
- What Is Motivation
- Self-Coaching Questions
- The Physiology Of Excellence
- Perception Positions
- Listening Positively To Build Relationship
- Developing Empathy
- Empathic Communication
- The Physiology Of Empathic Communication
- How To Have Effective Group Interactions
- Being Aware Of Your Non-Verbal Communications
- Reading Social Cues Of Others
- Associating And Dissociating
- Changing Your Emotional Responses
- Nurturing Relationships At Work And Life
- Personal Commitment Plan
- Buddy Commitment Plan