Managing Top Performance Through Key Result Area And Key Performance Indicator
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Know and apply the concepts of managing performance through KRA and KPI
- Understand the principles of linking strategy to performance
- Understand and apply the principles of performance planning, objective setting, measurement and action planning through initiatives
- Learn some basic principles of a Balanced Scorecard
All Senior Managers and Heads of Departments who lead teams and have subordinates reporting to them.
This program will be delivered using a mixture of lectures, case studies, role-plays, practical exercises and activities.
- What Is Performance Management?
- Different Types Of Performance Appraisal System
- Typical Components Of A Performance Management Process
- Why Does Traditional Performance Management Often Falter?
- A New Perspective In Performance Management
- What Is The Mission All About?
- Role Outputs And Relationship
- Key Result Areas (Effectiveness Areas)
- Managerial Effectiveness
- Apparent Effectiveness
- Personal Effectiveness
- Inputs Vs. Key Result Areas
- Common KRAS – Subordinate, Innovative, Project, Development, Systems And Co-Workers
- Strategy And The Performance Management System
- Do We Need A Strategy?
- An Approach To Strategy Development
- Mapping Strategy
- What Is KPI?
- Strategy, Objectives And Measurements
- Performance Objectives
- The Planning Process
- Development Of Objectives Linked To The Strategy
- Performance Measures And Its Types
- Performance Targets And Its Types
- Initiative To Support Your Strategy
- An Insight Into The Balanced Scorecard, A Performance Management System
- Why Balanced Scorecard?