Mind-Set Of Champions! Workshop
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Quality control in decision making
- Why intuitive decision making is not effective
- How thinking and reasoning processes operate
- Natural barriers to sound reasoning
- Where to look for bias and assumptions in problem analysis
- Analytical techniques for comparing alternative solutions
- Structure, standards, and ethics of critical thinking
- Inputs and implications of thought processes
- How to control and evaluate your thought processes
- How to reason effectively and consistently
- Problem analysis best practices - using your decision time most effectively
- Understand problems from multiple perspectives
- Techniques for structuring the comparison of alternatives
- Formulating creative solutions
- Analytical decision analysis techniques such as sequencing, sorting, time lines, and matrixes
The ability to consistently think outside the box and use orthodox methods to solve issues would push to the next level.
Effective decision makers are those rare individuals who are able to consistently identify and choose the best option among multiple alternatives. Their decisions are imaginative, reasoned, and defensible.
In this course, you will be provided with the training and tools necessary to become an inventive, logical decision maker. You'll explore a structured way to approach and dismantle problems, and you'll learn to clarify problems in terms of objectives and issues, with a view toward optimum outcomes.
Applying the techniques of critical thinking allows you to dismantle complex problems and to understand the inputs and implications of your thought processes. This training allows you to develop positions on issues that are logical and explicable to others. After completing the course, you'll understand why most decisions are of poor quality and you will be able to impose quality controls on your decisions and the decisions of others.
This program is suitable for Executives, Senior Executives, and Assistant managers, Managers, Trainers, Lecturers and Students
The method of learning would include content based, materials, audio / visual aids, critical, problem solving tools, case studies / role plays and feedback / sharing
- Factors Which Influence Our Natural Decision-Making
- Quality Problems With Intuitive Decision-Making Processes
- What Are The Barriers To Reasoning Well?
- What Are The Qualities Of Reasoned Decision Processes?
- Emotional State
- Mental Shortcuts
- Bias And Assumptions
- Mind Set
- Need For Explanations
- Narrow Focus
- Are You A Critical Thinker?
- What Is Critical Thinking?
- Why Do We Need Critical Thinking?
- Developing As A Critical Thinker
- Second-Order Thinking
- Point Of View
- Implications And Consequences
- Data, Facts, And Experience
- Ethics Of Critical Thinkers
- Slow Down
- Think Critically
- Impose Creativity
- Clarify Purpose
- Focus On Major Factors
- Actively Focus In And Out
- Structure The Selection Process
- Take A Step Back-Does The Decision Make Sense?
- Slow Down!
- Suspend Judgment
- Imagine Courageously
- Think Beyond Conventional Wisdom
- Question Everything And Everyone
- Imagine Backwards From The Ideal
- Restate The Problem
- Dismantle The Problem
- Time Lines
- Decision Trees