Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
- Oops! This course is not schedule at the moment. Chat with us if you like to know more.
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Identify limiting beliefs that has been inside self for years and how to overcome it.
- Increasing awareness in self so that the motivation can drive them to achieving personal success
- Close the gap between personal and organizational expectations
- Using motivation to share and empowers team
Motivation is the driving force by which humans achieve their goals. Without motivation, the life of human will bored, stagnant, become the same-old-same-old box and many more. The ability to motivate yourself and others is a crucial skill. At work, home and everywhere in between, people use motivation to get results. Motivation requires a delicate balance of communication, structure and incentives. Where people always focus at why am I a loser, why am I not good enough, why my confidence in low, G.R.O.O.M course is focusing on increasing people's motivation through self-confident, awareness and self-grooming to achieve a greater result in their lives? And it's not just a conceptualization and theory-based, it blends with see-practice-achieving-results methods to ensure that by the end of the course, it can be embedded into their lives.
This program is suitable for Executives, Managers, Supervisors and Anyone especially those who wants their presentation more/better/different to their clients/boss.
The method of learning would include Content Based / materials, Audio/ visual aids and Feedback / sharing
- MOTIVATE – What & Why?
- Identifying Beliefs
- Removing IT through GET-OUT-OF-IT!
- Choice – Aware, Recognize, Use
- Responsible – Things That We Aren’t Aware Of
- Communication Part 1 – Knowing & Decipher It
- Communication Part 2 – Using & Acknowledging It
- Enhancing Images Through Grooming
- The ‘Workshop’