NLP in Leadership and Coaching
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Develop formal and informal coaching and leadership skills
- Challenge your perception towards people
- Being able to see the good in team members
- Improve the ability of decision-making and problem solving
- Use your NLP skills to increase your team member’s value in the workplace
- Guide your team to become more resourceful, systematically, quickly and effectively
- Turn stressful situations into personally enhancing ones
- Master the ability to influence others, both objectively and subjectively
- Be an effective communicator and create ecological influence on others
- Enrich your understanding among colleagues and enhance work productivity
- Create a valuable team spirit and leading team towards company’s direction with coaching
- Learn practical and easy to follow coaching skills
The brain is our personal supercomputer, and yet most of us spend more time learning to program our smart phones than we do our brains. This is why NLP is a crucial piece of coaching or leadership development training that can be lacking. The combination of coaching and NLP techniques helps create lasting positive behavioral changes in ourselves and others.
This 2 day power pack program aims to provide participants with practical awareness, competencies and most importantly easy and practical strategies in enhancing their leadership abilities. It has been tailored to meet participants’ needs by keeping it simple, easy and practical.
Suitable for CEOs, corporate leaders, heads of departments, sales and marketing professionals, executives and managers.
A combination of Metaphoric and Learning-By-Doing approach, whereas the participants will be going through various simulation scenarios which interact with the subject itself. At each stage, participants will need to exercise the skills that been taught and practice them to self-develop their level of skills.
Active learning activities such as group discussions and coaching, case studies, supervisory coaching, team experiential learning and brainstorming are included to allow participants to engage actively in the learning process.
- Understand How Your Mind Perceive Everything
- How Our Perceptions Forms Our Reality
- Why Do We See Things Differently Towards The Same Event
- Change Our Perception And Change Your Reality
- Changing Your Thoughts And Changing Your Reality
- Buying Into NLP And Coaching
- ABCS Of NLP And Coaching
- NLP And Coaching As Your Leadership Tools
- Pictures, Sounds, Smell, Self-Talk, Taste And Feeling That Influence Our Analytical Mind
- Internal State – How Is A Subordinate Triggered and Motivated
- Modeling Techniques
- Modeling The Great Leaders Of Our World
- Using The Latest NLP Techniques To Connect
- Communicating With Team Member’s Unconscious Mind
- Building Meaningful And Authentic Conversation
- VAK – How Human Perceives Information’s And Lead Them
- Leading Conversation Beyond Conflict And Focusing On Solution
- Discover Different Goals Setting Techniques
- Moving From Outcome To Intention
- Helping Your Team Set Their Own Direction
- Clarifying Outcomes
- Recognizing And Utilizing Perception Of Self, Other And Observer
- How To Step Back And Evaluate Performance And Discover New Choices
- Easy And Quick Techniques To Implements With Your Team
- Group Coaching
- Supervisory Coaching With Live Feedback
- Setting Up Coaching Interventions For Your Team