P2PM-P: Accredited Certification in Prince2™ Practitioner Level Training & Exam
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
- Oops! This course is not schedule at the moment. Chat with us if you like to know more.
Understand the PRINCE2 method at the Practitioner Level
Understand how to apply the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment
PRINCE2 (Projects in a Controlled Environment) is internationally accepted as the leading "best practice" project management approach.
The method is scalable and can be tailored to reflect any organization's existing standards, approaches and business.
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Team Managers and Support Staff
- General Managers, CEOs & Stakeholders
- Staff who will have defined role in a project
- Project Management Consultants
- System Analysts & Business Analysts
- Anyone who is involves in a project
- Anyone who intends to be a Prince2 trainer or Consultant
The style of delivery will be instructor-led with each elements of the Method and illustrating each key point with examples. Questions and discussions will be encouraged throughout the training.
A summary of how each Process operates and the linkages that exist between the PRINCE2 Themes and Processes will be presented using Process Integration Models.
- Scheme & Approach
- PRINCE2 Principles
- PRINCE2 Themes
- PRINCE2 Processes
- PRINCE2 Roles
- Tailoring PRINCE2 in a project environment
- Business Case
- Quality In A Project Environment
- Product Based Planning
- Management Risk
- CHANGE Control
- Progress (Monitor & Control)
- Exam Structure & Techniques
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam (2.5 Hours)