PAO For Profit! – A Business Simulation Learning Experience
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will …
- Understand the different aspects of business acumen to ensure the organization achieves better results
- Manage crises effectively – Forward thinking
- Jump-start their creative juice
- Handle financial, budget, business planning with confidence
- Communicate to persuade and influence team to buy-in your ideas
PAO FOR PROFIT! Drives home the fact that given the same information and the same opportunity, the quality of decisions and decision-making is determined not just by managerial status; more by cleared thinking, good leadership, and team synergy.
It is a 2-day live business simulation experience that is designed specifically to enhance and enrich business acumen, budget forecasting and tracking, marketing planning, develop team communication. Placed in a local setting, players will be placed in a role of a business owner.
This program is suitable for managers, executives and supervisors.
An interactive learning simulation exercise in a business environment, exploratory discussions, role-plays, experiential activities.
- Begin With The End In Mind (What Are The Factors To Consider?)
- Set Up Your Criteria To Obtain Better Result In Location Selection
- How To Get Agreement In A Team
Practice Exercise: Bid For One Of The Four Locations To Set Up Shop
Key Learning Objectives: Critical Analysis, Decisive Decision Making And Prudent Spending (Focusing On ROI)
- The Planning Process
- Establish Goals And Prioritize Goals And Tasks
- Identify Resources
- Create Assignments And Timelines
- Establish Evaluation Method
- Identify Alternative Courses Of Actions
Practice Exercise: Team To Come Up With Business Name, Logo Design And Create A Mock-Up Of Their Shop
Key Learning Objectives: Creative Input, Team Interaction And Synergy, Informative Presentation
- KRAS (Key Result Areas) = Effectiveness In
- Minor And Major Tasks Have Equal Weightage For Results
- How To Keep Track Of Multiple Tasks Progress (Activity Decision Sheet)
- Why It Is Important To Keep All Records
- Keep An ‘Eye’ On Expenses As It Affects
Goals Achievement – How?
- Cash Flow And P & L Statement
- Keep An ‘Eye’ On Expenses As It Affects Goals Achievement – How?
- Factors To Consider When Planning Marketing And Mock-Up Of Flyers, Radio Ad Or Television.
Practice Exercise: Flyer For 1st Quarter Promotion Event
Key Learning Objectives: Prioritization Of Tasks, Managing Deadlines, Tracking Process, Being Creative, Multi-Tasking
- Introduction Of Business Scope
- Target Market
- Marketing Strategy
- Value Proposition
- Forecast Results
Practice Exercise: Team Input To Create An Impactful Business Proposal Presentation For The 50K Grant.
Key Learning Objectives: Business Storytelling, Marketing Planning, Budget Forecasting, Business Values
- Handle And Deal Calmly With Any Crisis That
- Take Charge And Assign Action Steps
Practice Exercise: Black-Out Incident
Key Learning Objectives: Multi-Track Thinking, Setting Up Contingency Plans
- Steps To Take For Service Recovery
- ASAP Communication Process
- Approaches To Take To Resolve Conflicts At Work
Practice Exercise: Difficult/Challenging Customers – Aggressive & Loud, Apologetic & Soft-Spoken, Arrogant & Sarcastic, Long-Winded & Distracted
Key Learning Objectives: Problem Solving Skills – People Problems
- How To Create A Webpage With A Template
- What Are The Details?
- How To Create A ‘WOW’ Factor
Practice Exercise: To Promote Your ‘PAO’ Business – Design A Webpage
Key Learning Objective: Upscale Existing Skills – Cross Training
- How To Plan And Manage An Event
- Planning And Execution
- Identify Your Goal Or Objective
- Identify Your Target Market
- Choose A Time And Venue
- Plan The Budget
- Plan The Experience
Practice Exercise: Event: Participate In The International Food Fair
Key Learning Objectives: Tools To Help You Build Customer Loyalty, Attract New Markets, And Increase Sales