PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
- Oops! This course is not schedule at the moment. Chat with us if you like to know more.
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Produce detailed explanations of all processes, themes and principles, and worked examples of all PRINCE2® products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Foundation exam
- Pass the Practitioner exam
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results
PRINCE2Â® is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2Â®is recognised as a world-class international product and is the de-facto standard method for project management in the UK and throughout the world. The PRINCE2Â® method is in the public domain, offering non-proprietary, best practice guidance on project management. PRINCE2Â® is a registered trademark of the Cabinet Office.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The course comprises a mixture of input sessions, group exercises and examination based practical work. All delegates are encouraged to actively participate during the practical sessions to gain the full benefit during the training. During the course, delegates will undertake a number of mock examinations and gain feedback on the progress towards eventual success.
To prepare effectively for the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner exams, delegates should be prepared to undertake revision and and exam preparation work in the evening.
AUDIENCEThis course would benefit:
- Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects
- Project Managers, General Managers, Team
- Managers and support staff and Consultants
- needing a comprehensive understanding of all
- aspects of the project lifecycle along with the key
- management documents that should be created
- during each stage of your project.
For delegates to sit the Practitioners exam
they MUST pass the Foundation exam. The Practitioner exam is the second of the two PRINCE2® exams
that candidates are required to pass to become a registered PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Business Case
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery