PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
- Oops! This course is not schedule at the moment. Chat with us if you like to know more.
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- To learn through the use of theory and practical exercises
- To prepare delegates for the PRINCE2 AgileTM Practitioner exam
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The course comprises a mixture of input sessions and group exercises. All delegates are encouraged to actively participate during the practical sessions to gain the full benefit during the training. During the course, delegates will undertake a number of mock examinations and gain feedback on the progress towards eventual success. To prepare effectively for the PRINCE2 AgileTM Practitioner exam, delegates should be prepared to undertake revision and exam preparation work in the evening.
- Course opening - briefly, what is PRINCE2 AgileTM? The manual, The exam
- Projects and BAU
- What is agile?
- What is PRINCE2 AgileTM?
- The PRINCE2 AgileTM journey
- PRINCE2® recap
- Hexagon (fix and flex) and the 5 targets
- Processes Intro
- SU & IP (Cynefin)
- Themes Intro
- Bus. Case ( + value)
- Requirements, user stories
- Prioritization (and MoSCoW)
- Change theme?
- The feedback loop
- Organization (incl. multi-team)
- Servant Leader
- Wider customer view
- Working Agreements
- Principles & Behaviors
- Agilometer - Risk
- MP - (initial mention of burn charts)
- The use of Work Packages
- Plans - estimation
- Progress (full coverage of burn charts and info radiators)
- Quality (Definition of Done)
- CS - Frequent Releases - then SB, Retrospectives
- PRINCE2® Management products
- Rich Communication (and Workshops)
- Lean Startup
- Health check
- PM tips/Re-cap
- Exam prep