Performance Management – A Practical Approach
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
With this program participants will be able to conduct the following objectives resulting in being higher skilled which in return generates higher revenue this will then provide greater opportunities for bigger promotions or higher salary packages.
- Understand benefits of PMS and know how your performance contributes to the success of your organization
- Know your role in the PMS process
- Know how to rate KPI's and competencies
- Understanding feedback and coaching techniques
WE NEED to refocus on performance management and to return to its essentials. That is to see the performance management and appraisal process as:
- Most...yes most companies have performance management systems that don't work very well, and cost more to run than they return.
- Managers hate to do them and procrastinate to avoid doing them.
- Most employees hate them with a passion.
- Most systems are an empty paper chase that damages management credibility.
- Badly implemented performance management and appraisal is WORSE than nothing.
A communication process between two people that needs to be flexible and meets the needs of the manager, the company, AND the EMPLOYEE, so all can work in partnership to improve work performance, unit performance and company performance.
This foundational class is designed for management with limited experience and any supervisor or manager looking for a comprehensive understanding of the PMS and to use it as a tool for conducting a performance appraisal, coaching and feedback
This stimulating program will include power point presentations, Self-assessments, Group Activities, Video, Audio demo.
- Importance Of PMS To An Organization
- Designing The PMS System
- Issues Inherent In Most PMS In An Organization
- Performance Planning - KPIS
- Your Role As An Appraiser Or Reviewer
- Performance Planning
- Balance Scorecard Concept And Associated KPIS
- Project Based Goals
- Assigning Weights To KPIS And Target Setting
- Core And Functional Competencies
- Identification Of Core Competencies For Your Organization, Industry – Video Presentation
- Levels Of Competencies
- Recording Evidence – Group Exercises
- Rating Competencies – Exercises On How To Rate Competencies
- Weightage Between KPIS And Competencies
- Roles Of Appraise, Appraiser & Reviewer During Mid-Year Review
- Roles Of Appraise, Appraiser & Reviewer During Annual Review
- Keys Steps During An Annual Review
- Redressal Process
- Role Plays
- Qualities And Benefits Of Good Coaching – Video Presentation
- Application Of Skill & Will Matrix
- Linking Performance With Rewards
- Forced Ranking
- Linking PMS To Other HR Programs