Performance Management / Appraisal Skills
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Know the importance of clear understanding of results, measurement criteria, objectives and performance levels expected
- Understand the importance of accurate, objective and timely feedback to maximize employee performance
- Write personal development plans for employees in order to improve performance
- Reinforce continuous improvement and teamwork, which leads to motivates constructive behaviour
This program is suitable for senior managers, senior executives, managers, supervisors and anyone who has to conduct performance appraisals.
This program will be delivered through interactive lectures, role plays, group discussions, experiential learning activities, video / CD viewing, training need analysis pertaining to customer service and meetings with top management to discuss senior leadership mandate.
- The Performance Management Cycle Involves Four Stages
- The Most Important Objectives Of PMS
- Pitfalls To Avoid
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Purposes Of Performance Appraisal
- The Appraisal Process
- Challenges To Performance Appraisal
- Appraisal Methods
- Feedback In Appraisals
- Recommendations For Effective Feedback
- Performance Management Skills
- Creating High-Performance Teams
- How To Set Standards Of Performance?
- Why Are KPIS Needed?
- Why Is Establishing Performance Measurements So Important?
- Performance Measures
- Organization Performance Management Standard
- Category Of Performance Measures
- Types Of Key Performance Indicators
- How To Establish Objective Statement?
- Establish Specific Objective Statements In Relation To The Different Type Of Measure
- How To Conduct Observation And Feedback
- Ten Ways To Get Better Performance Management Results
- What Do Leaders Do?
- What Could Be The Improvements?