Performance Management Via KRA And KPI Framework
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify The stages of Performance Management Cycle
- Understand The meaning and importance of Key Performance Indicators (kpis)
- Use Key Performance Indicators (kpis) to help them achieve their objectives
- Identify The important steps of developing Key Performance Indicators (kpis)
- Know The right way to implement and evaluate the effectiveness of Key Performance Indicators (kpis)
Performance Management via KRA and KPI Framework is a two-day, skill-building workshop with intensive use of applied theory and comprehensive hand - on exercise by the participants. The program is highly participatory, personalized, and limited to a maximum of twenty people per session.
The idea of a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) simply reflects the notion that some of the aspects of organizational performance requiring improvement or maintenance are more important than others. When a range of these important aspects are selected and a measure has been determined, a set or system of Key Performance Indicators (kpis) exists.
The focus of Key Performance Indicators (kpis), therefore, is either on the aspects of organizational performance that require improvement, or on the aspects that must be kept within a specified level to ensure continued success of the organization.
This program is suitable for Management staff or anyone interested in performance management
This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through lecture, discussion, case studies and practical activities
- Introduction Of Performance Management Cycle
- The Components Of Performance Management Cycle
- Definition Of Balanced Scorecard
- Concept Of Balanced Scorecard
- The Strategy Focused Organization
- What Are Key Performance Indicators (KPIS)?
- Why Performance Measures?
- Why Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIS)?
- Why Not Measure Everything?
- Designing Good Key Performance Indicators (KPIS)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIS) Versus Metrics
- Basic Rules For Developing Metrics
- Data Quality Metrics
- Other Tips For Good Key Performance Indicators (KPIS)
- Lag, Lead & The Planning Hierarchy
- 10 Characteristics Of A Good Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Humanize The Process
- How To Know What To Measure
- Basic Guide To Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- The Planning Hierarchy
- How To Construct The Performance Plan : A
Four Step Process
- Step 1 – Agreeing Upon Key Result Areas
- Step 2 - Agreeing Upon Performance Objectives
- Step 3 - Agreeing Upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIS) And Their Associated Performance Targets
- Step 4 - Agreeing Upon Action Plans
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Template
- Involving Employees At All Levels
- Making Sure Employees Understand Objectives
- Striving For Improvement Instead Of Judging Past Performance
- Getting Visible Support From Executives And Senior Management
- Challenging Employees To Act Immediately
- Enabling Them To Monitor Results
- Data Management