Persuasive Presentation (Intermediate Level)
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Elevate from “generic presentation" to “Strategic Presentation"
- Learn how to be audience-centric in structuring and delivering a presentation
- Acquire the art and science of persuasion
Participants will experience an inside-out transformation into versatile Persuasive Presenters, after this 2-day experiential program, which is packed with strategies and tools from the Program Leader's actual practitioner experience. You will become a Strategic Presenter, with the ability to persuade different target audiences. You will also be guided on how to become a charismatic speaker with a commanding stage presence, as well as, how to engage the audience with slick delivery skills
Corporate people of any level, manager, executive, sales person, who must make presentations as part of their business or jobs; entrepreneurs and business people
Experiential with actual practical's, with on-the-spot professional evaluation. Role-play by participants to enhance the learning experience. Group sharing for accelerated learning
- Aura of Charisma.
- Commanding yet Friendly.
- Sustaining Audience’s Energy-Level
- Speak From The Heart, Not From The Head.
- Free you’re Creativity.
- Nurturing Interpersonal Communication And Relationships
- Creative Strategic Scripting: Crafting a Distinctive Positioning Edge over Your Competitors.
- Clarity With Key Message
- Designing Varying Key Promise to Specific Target Audience.
- Congruent State Of Being, And Mood & Tone Of Execution
- Self-Awareness of Own Psychographics Make-Up.
- Aligning To The Psychographics Make-Up Of Audience And Individuals
- Flexing To Different Audiences with Overall Different Psychographics Make-Up.
- Communicating With Varied Psychographics Make-Ups within One Same Audience.
- Flexing To Varied Personality Types.
- Flexing To Individual Personality Types
- Part I: Purposeful, Congruent Diction/Vocal Tonality/Body Language.
- Part Ii: Purposeful Use of Visual Aids and Props.
- Part Iii: Power of Multi-Sensory Perception.
- Part Iv: Relevant Creativity In Conceptual/Thematic Presentations
- Types of Presentation and the Persuasive Process.
- Protocol and Key Role Players.
- Handling Questions With Finesse
- Rehearsal/Logistics/Psyching-Up For Presentation/Harmonizing Energy
- Learning And Growing From Feedback To Rise To Next Level Of Excellence