Planned Maintenance System
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the best practices to be an efficient manufacturing entity
- Understand types of Maintenance (Breakdown,Periodic,Corrective,Predictive,etc.)
- Understand the Maintenance Methodology to systematically identify, analyze, resolve critical issues(using various analytical tools) for maintainability and continuous improvement
- Understand the roles of the Operations management and the Maintenance professionals in executing Equipment Maintenance economically and improving OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency)
- Establish performance monitoring indicators & reporting methodology (Call card, History card, CIM)
- Establish maintenance cost analysis(spare parts and manpower ) aligned to management strategic goals
- Enforce Environment, Safety and Health in Maintenance
- Generate and implement Machine maintenance scheduled check list.
- Enhance & Energize the team synergy in the collection of techniques and practices aimed at maximizing the effectiveness (best possible return) of business facilities and processes
- Create and design simple formats, graphs, manually or electronically
- Understand a strategy to manage assets through KPI (Key Performance Index) or IGP (Individual Goal Plan)
The primary aim of a Planned Maintenance Management System is to prevent Machine Breakdowns and improve efficiency. This is achieved by monitoring equipment efficiency and deterioration and make improvements based on the data collected.
The program provides manufacturing industry professionals with the necessary Knowledge, Techniques and Skill competency in today’s complex, challenging and rapidly changing global economy.
This program is suitable for Facilities Engineers / Managers, Maintenance Engineers / Managers, Process Engineers / Managers, Technicians / Charge man, Production Supervisors / Engineers and Production Managers
Level for Managers and above
This is a highly interactive training program, whereby participants are to gain the learning points through workshop activities and analysis techniques.
- Understanding The Types Of PM Organization
- Understanding Maintenance Systems
- What Is PM Scope And PM Advantages
- What Is Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Understanding The 8 Losses In Availability, Performance, Quality.
- Understanding MTBF, MTTR , MTBA
- Machine Selection- Identify The Worst Machine
- Analysis Of 5 Failure Factors Leading To
- Basic Condition
- Forced Deterioration
- Non Conformance
- Design Shortcomings
- Human Errors
- Formats For Data Collection, Equipment Performance Trend, Action Plan Etc.
- Data Collection For Machine Failure
- Understanding CIL Points, PM Points, Set Up Points
- Introduction To Why-Why Analysis Tool
- Machine Restoration-Making Observation And
Restoration To Its Original Condition
- Base Line Cleaning
- Minor Restoration (Loose Screws And Parts)
- 5S Cleaning / WPO & Audit Checklist
- Improve CIL Points, PM Points, Set Up Points
- 3 Level Methodology In Acquiring Or
Enhancing Equipment Knowledge.
- Functional Sections Of The Machine
- Machine Sub-Components
- Principles Of Operation By Sub-Components Or Modules. (Step By Step)
- Problem Solving Techniques Using Pareto And Why-Why Analysis
- Review And Preparation Of Maintenance
Standards By Mapping Machine CIL, Set Up And PM Points
- Schedule / Plan
- Procedure / One Point Lesson (OPL)
- Identify Critical Component And Generate Life Span Study
- Buyoff Approval
- Inspection-Visual Control System (VCS)
- Fan Out
- Continuation Of Step 1-3 (Elimination Of Forced Deterioration, Centered On Basic Condition, Improve Part Of Maintenance Work)
- Failure Map, History Card, MTBF Records Are Analyzed
- Failure Factors Are Thoroughly Pursued And Implemented Using PM Analysis Results And FT Analysis, Why-Why Analysis. Items Improved Are Classified Under Reliability, Maintainability Autonomous Maintainability, Operability And Safety.
- Identification Of Components For Design Improvement.
- Implements Corrective Maintenance Aimed At Extension Of Service Life.
- Improvement Of Random Failures, Study Of Maintenance Skills And Training.
- Improvement Of Maintenance Standards.
- Improvement For Reliability (MTBF),Maintainability (MTTR),Operability (MTBA) & Safety (Emphasis Should Be Placed On Reducing MTTR)
- Designed To Ensure The Execution Of Preventive Maintenance And Reduce Maintenance Work-Hours By Making The Maintenance Standards Prepared In Step 3.
- Accurate Inspection And Improvement Of Simplification In Its Execution.
- Research On Symptoms Of Deterioration And Use Of Research Results As A Deterioration Measurement Indicator.
- Detection Of Internal Deterioration In Simplified Diagnosis
- Curtailment And Concentration Of Inspection Target Items.
- Improvement Of Maintenance Time Reduction.
- Activities To Reduce Breakdown Maintenance Time.
- Review Of Maintenance Standards And The Maintenance Calendar
- Reduce Man To Machine Ratio
- Skill Development
- Overall Equipment Diagnosis
- Continuous Improvement To Achieve Zero Defects/Yield & PPM Improvements.
- Maintenance And Quality Analysis, Study Machine Condition And Product Specification
- Analysis Of Relations Between Equipment Power Quality And Energy Quality
- Survey Of Effects On The Environment Surrounding The Machine Particularly Vibration And Noise
- Reduction Of The Functional Declining Type Failures, Whose Causes Are Unaccountable Without Detail Analysis
- Basically Implementing Steps 1 Thru 5 With Zero Quality Defects.
- Preparation And Improvement Of Maintenance Standards For Retaining Non Defective Product Conditions
- Confirming Improvement Results To Maintain The Machine Conditions And Reflecting Classified Results In Inspection And Maintenance Standards