Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Practical Approach to Quality Control
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
- Understand the basic roles and responsibilities of a Quality Control/ Quality Assurance functions.
- Understand the basic concept of “quality” and how it fits into an organisation’s products, services, and strategies.
- Define the differences between Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- Adopt quality methodologies that have been in used in the relevant industry.
- Overcoming quality-related challenges.
- Acquire the methodologies to detect, collecting data/ information, recording and reporting anomalies.
- Equip oneself with essential measuring and monitoring quality tools.
- Evaluate the quality level statistically
Designed to enable for QA/QC personnel to acquire the essential knowledge and skills in order to set-up the QA and QC Departments or Sections or interested in developing and advancing their career on the subject.
Essentially participative and practical, emphasizing experiential and experimental learning through experience, both from structured activities on the program eg. group work, video screening, case studies and discussion from individual experience
- Introduction Quality Control
- Understanding to QA/QC Roles and Functions
- Organising the QA and QC Functions
- Overcoming the Human Aspects on QA/QC
- Understanding Variations in Measuring and Inspection in QA/QC
- Overcoming Others Challenges on Inspection
- Understanding on the Establishment of QA/QC in an Organisation.
- Measuring and Evaluating for Quality - Quantitative and Qualitative
- Prevention and Control
- Process Control and Quality Control Management
- Validation and Verification
- Defining Defects and Defective Products
- Identifying for “Defective” Products
- The Importance for Detecting and Preventing Defective Products From Reaching into the Customer’s Hands.
- Variables and Attributes Data
- What is ‘Statistical Process Control’?
- Understanding ‘mean’, ‘average’ dan ‘Statistical Constant Table’
- Calculating and Plotting the “x-bar dan R” dan ‘np” charts
- Sampling Method
- 100% Inspection Methodology
- Determination of the Acceptance Quality Level (AQL)
- Recording Using the Control Charts
- Reporting the Deviations.
- Corrective and Preventive Actions, including Containment Action.
- Case Study: Risk-Based Approach
- Understanding the Process Trends
- Control of Inspection Records
- Understanding the Cost of Poor Quality and Appraisal Costs
- Case Study: Effective Quality Inspection
What is and Audit?
Product and Process Audits
Implementing the Product and Process Audit as the 1st Piece Buy-Off
Verifying and Validating Process Readiness for Mass-production