Presentation For Superstars
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the flow of presenting.
- Learn a model of presenting which is suitable to each style
- Use the tools and techniques for better audience interactions & leanings
- Plan and prepare for presenting success
- Develop an action plan for their growth and development as presenters
“To be able to deliver presentation effectively is a norm these days, to be able to inspire through presentation is the level of superstars"
Presentation is no longer just for leaders and people in training these days. Organizations expect staff in all capacities to be able to present in front of audience. With this becoming a trend, staff now must improve themselves and move to the next level of presenting. In these two days, the participants will be exposed to the next level of presenting to become superstars.
This program is suitable for Trainers, HR personal, senior executives and Managers
Level for Executives and above
The method of learning would include Content Based / materials, Audio / visual aids, Presentation models / flow, Case studies / role plays and Feedback / sharing
- Introduction To The Various Means Of Presenting
- The Speaker In You –Disc Profiling
- The Difference With Public Speaking / Presenting / Training / Lecturing
- The Do’s And The Don’ts Of Presenting
- Building The Relationship Between The Audience And The Speaker
- The Flow In Presenting –Kolb Learning Style-Feel / Watch / Think / Do
- The Styles Of Presenting And How To Create The Moments
- The Strategies Of An Effective Presenter
- The Drill Moment For Presenters
- The Presenter Idol
- Receiving Feedback And Immediate Improvement
- Managing Emotions –Eq In Presenting
- Presenting Practice With Models
- Actual Real Time Presenting
- Video Recordings For Review & Sharing
- Immediate Goal Setting For 1st Training/ Presenting Session
- Self – Improvement As Presenters
- Support And Network For Improvement
- Peer Feedback And Sharing