Presentation Of Financial Statements And Annual Reports
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the general principles of MFRS concerning recognition and measurement of assets, liabilities, equity, revenue and expenditure
- Understand the practical aspects of presenting the main statements showing financial performance and financial position of an entity in accordance with MFRS 101
- Present other reports required by the standards
- Understand the detailed disclosure requirement of beach MFRS that made up the complete set of financial statement
- Understand the significance of critical accounting estimate and management judgements in arriving at the numbers in the financial statement
- Learn how accounting policies are selected and their impact on the financial statements
Presentation of financial statements together with the related disclosure requirement for various financial reporting standards (MFRS) is a complex task and an up-to-date knowledge and high level of skill. Financial statements become more informative, thus creating value for shareholders. This program will enable you to acquire added knowledge on the information shown in the IFRS financial statement. This program explores and focuses on the key requirements of the Financial Reporting Standards to ascertain the best possible treatment and presentation.
This program is suitable for Account Executive, Accountants, Finance Managers, Corporate Planners Financial Analysts, Administration Managers, General Managers and anyone involved in preparation of financial statement.
This stimulating program will maximizes the understanding and learning through Lectures, supported by exercises facilitated by the trainer, practical case studies, illustrations using published financial statements and interactive discussion.