Problem Solving Using Seven QC Tools
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental principles of problem-solving
- Understand how to apply the 7 QC tools in the workplace
- Comment critically on corrective actions raised as a result of applying the tools
- Take ownership of applying 7 QC Tools as a corrective and preventive measure to avoid mistakes and improve product / service quality
- Interpret and measure the effectiveness of implemented solutions
- Show participants how to apply the Continual Improvement methods to real world problems to improve quality at the work place and how to apply these tools in the QCC activities.
- Appreciate the need for systematic thinking in Problem Solving & Decision Making situations
- Apprehend and Solve Critical problems
- Make sound decisions when the choice among alternatives is unclear
- Anticipate potential problems and opportunities
- Manage complex issues
In today's complex and fast moving business environment, organizations that can systematically take creative approaches towards building a more productive and profitable future, rather than repeating yesterday's tired and routine solution, have a vital competitive edge. Research indicates that excellent organizations have succeeded in using the Seven QC Tools in Systematic Problem Solving and Decision -Making Technique.
This program is suitable for managers, quality executives/officers and staff who want to take ownership of problems.
This program involves a wide range of learning approaches, including self - assessment, case studies, small group activities and discussions, interactive lectures, experimental learning group assignments and exercises and presentation and critique.
- What Is 7QC Tools
- What Are The Tools?
- Quality Control Circles
- Training Objective
- What Are Problems?
- How To Solve Problems
- Systematic Approach: PDCA Cycle
- Effective 7qc Tools Techniques For Data Collection
- Check Sheet
- Check Sheet Workshop
- Graph Workshop
- Histogram Workshop
- Pareto Diagram
- Pareto Diagram Workshop
- Set Target
- Set Strategy
- Data Collection And Problem Identification Workshop
- Flowchart Analysis
- Flowchart Analysis Workshop
- C&E Diagram
- C&E Diagram Workshop
- Scatter Diagram
- Scatter Diagram Workshop
- Generating Ideas
- Reporting Ideas
- Carrying Out Ideas
- Measure Results
- Improvement And Results Workshop
- Review Effectiveness