Professional Development Series 5 - Enhancing Professional Image And Workplace Etiquette
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C's of a good impression.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette and basic table manners.
- Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.
- Differentiate between the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
This program examines the basics, most importantly to be considerate of others, dress/appearance, the workplace versus social situations, business meetings, proper introductions and 'the handshake', conversation skills/small talk, cultural differences affecting international business opportunities, dealing with interruptions, and proper business email and telephone etiquette.
Have you ever been in a situation where:
- You met someone important and had no idea what to say or do?
- You spilled soup all over yourself at an important business event?
- You showed up at an important meeting under or overdressed?
Let's face it: we've all had those embarrassing etiquette gaffes. This Business Etiquette program will help your participants look and sound their best no matter what the situation.
- Group discussions
- Case studies
- Video clip presentations
- Group activities
- Etiquette Defined
- The Importance Of Business Etiquette
- Creating An Effective Introduction
- Making A Great First Impression
- Minimizing Nervousness
- Using Business Cards Effectively
- Remembering Names
- The Three-Step Process
- The Four Levels Of Conversation
- Understanding Your Place Setting
- Using Your Napkin
- Eating Your Meal
- Sticky Situations And Possible Solutions
- Ordering In A Restaurant
- About Alcoholic Beverages
- Paying The Bill
- Addressing Your Message
- Grammar And Acronyms
- Top 5 Technology Tips
- Developing An Appropriate Greeting
- Dealing With Voicemail
- Cell Phone Do’s And Don’ts
- Thank You Notes
- Formal Letters
- Informal Letters
- The Meaning Of Colors
- Interpreting Common Dress Codes
- Deciding What To Wear
- General Rules
- Important Points
- Preparation Tips