Professional Presence at the Workplace
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
· Understanding the ‘Framing of Life Corners’: Career – Family – Wellness – Spiritual.
· Understanding ‘My Personality’ can build or hinder my personal and working relationships
· Developing the right social skills you need to create a positive image, and gaining respect for yourself at work and in your personal life (family and friends)
· Realize that you do have a CHOICE of how you want your Personal & Work Life to be: Acceptance – Take Initiative to Change or Let It Go (Leave it Behind)
· Aware of your strengths and weakness (personal SWOT) analysis
· Practicing positive strategies to overcome your shortcomings
· Power-Up your Interpersonal skills to Engage with people
· Develop Goal-Setting – Your Sense of Direction
For all executive levels
· Interactive guided learning through power of experience sharing
· Personality profiling
· Exploratory discussion
· Practical exercises
· Frame the 4-corners of your Life
o Let’s explore what each corner means to you
· My Personality – D O P E
o Self-Evaluation to analyze your personality:
§ Complacent Amicable; Ego Expressive; Stable Analytical; Dominant Driver
o Working within your personality – Modifying it to manage others’ personalities; Get Along to Get Ahead!
· Exercise: Meeting & Engaging the Four Personalities in a day
· Role of Good Manners In Life & Business
o Relationships between good manners, values, and attitudes
· Make First Impression: Lasting Positive Impression
o INSIDE OUT – From Head to Toe
§ Dress/Personal Style
Exercise: What Image do you project right now? Your Image Objectives
· Contemporary Business/Social Behavior
o “In private watch your thoughts; in your family watch your temper and conduct; in society watch your tongue”
· The Non-Verbal Language of Presence: Posture, Handshake, Eye Contact, etc.
o Projecting Energy, Confidence, and Professionalism
Exploratory discussion: Factual Finding Journey = Self Discovery
· What is Purpose? Purpose = Passion!
Exercise: Discover Your Passion – Mind Map It.
· Do you wear masks to hide your passion?
o Mask #1: Busyness
o Mask #2: What will other people think?
o Mask #3: I’m not ………enough
o Mask #4: Fear
o Mask #5: Having Mode
· Uncover these masks
o Overcome the shortcomings with positive strategies
o Living a life guided by purpose – Your Success is the quality of your
· Invest in yourself
o Both happiness and change must come from within
o Ten Attitudes of Self-Esteem
· Applying EI (Emotional Intelligence)
o What is EI?
§ Are you capable of Emotional Competence”
§ Four components of EI: Self-Awareness; Self-Management; Social Awareness; Relationship Management
§ Areas where higher EI causes better performance
o Self-Assessment Exercise: What is YOUR EI?