Risk management - Approach and Methodology for Effective Business Operations
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
> In-depth understanding of the types of risks that threaten organization at any given time.
> Knowledge of strategies used by highly successful management team to recognize risks, assess probabilities and potential impacts, and take steps to respond to risks
> Skills in using proven risk identification and analysis tools to identify, analyze, rank, and quantify risk.
> Insight into the statistical theory and analytical tools which are the foundation for probability estimations used to analyze and plan for managing risk.
- Principles and Guidelines
- Risk & Uncertainty Analysis
- Degree of Risk
- Risk Measurement
- Peril & Hazard
- How do we classify risks
- Risk affecting human and the Business Environment
- Risk & Human Behaviour
- Managing Risks
- How did Risk Management evolved?
- Definition of Risk Management (Enterprise Risk Management and
Integrated Risk Management)
- The Risk Management Process
- Risk Management Plan
- Duties and Roles of a Risk Manager
- Existing and Potential Risk – Identification
- Evaluating and Analysing Risk
- Selection and Implementation of appropriate Loss Prevention / Reduction Techniques
- Monitoring and Reviewing the Risk Management Process
- Risk Management Tools
- Cost and Benefits of Risk Management
- Identifying and establishing the objectives of Risk Management Programme
- Organising the Risk Management Programme
- Controlling the Risk Management Function
- Drafting a Risk Management Policy
- Devising a Risk Management Plan (Framework)
- Perception and treatment of risks
- Attitudes / reaction towards risks.
- Identifying risk – Identification practise and techniques
- Identifying tools
- Risk Analysis of Potential Frequency and Gravity (severity) of losses.
- Selection & Implementation of the most appropriate Risk Management Technique
- Monitoring and reviewing suitability of management technique
- Risk Assessment Plan
- Risk Measurement
- Hazard and Loss Analysis
- Cause of Accidents and related theories
- Threat & Risk Analysis Risk Matrix (Basic Introduction and Understanding)
- Impact of Risk
- Management of threat and risk – Damage Control and Mitigation Plan
- Case Study
- Legal liability
- Legal liability risk
- Factors influencing legal liability risks
- Nature of legal liability in business
- Torts and legal liability
- Contract and legal liability
- Employers liability for injuries to employees
- Product Liability
- Risk Mitigation Plan