Safety & Health in Warehousing & Logistics
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
• Understand the fundamental of occupational safety & health and the basic principle of accident prevention
• Interpret the legislation requirement and its liabilities under OSHA 1994
• Understand the primary injuries occur in warehousing & logistics and prevent accident and injury through safe work practices
• Learners will have the theoretical knowledge of warehouse & logistics safety and also the practical skill through safety & health risk assessment
• Conduct hazard identification, determine risk rating based on the severity and likelihood of hazards and recommend risk control measures
• Recognized occupational hazards and manage occupational issues at the workplace
• Describe various ergonomic problems and be alert for symptoms among workers and prevent and minimize personal injuries arising from ergonomic & manual handling
• Understand the dangerous goods and chemical safety that have direct impact on the workers
• Understand the fundamental of slips, trips & falls
• Understand the general safety of operating forklifts
• Value the ability to continually learn and the ability to apply what has been learned
For all learners that need to know the appropriate knowledge and skills to work safely in warehouse and logistics.
It is a highly interactive program where
speakers can share their knowledge and experience about the topic and problem
areas the participants need to know. It consists of lectures, practical
exercise in case study and syndicate presentation in case study
· Knowledge technology