Sales Strategies : The Sun Tzu's Art Of War Methodology
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Develop Sun Tzu's profitable, long term business relationship strategy with customers
- Sell products more competitively
- Increase long term profitability
- Break into higher net worth sales and key accounts
- Apply psychological selling skills
- Tailor your presentation to suit customers' behaviors
- Learn the skills to manage customers
Sun Tzu said: Know yourself and know your enemy, 100 battles and 100 victories.
This program is aimed to bring out the best in every participant. It will make the participants hungry for sales and eager to meet their sales target. It helps to break into new accounts and participants will learn the latest techniques to present to their clients effectively as Sun Tzu said: Winning without fighting is the best strategy.
This program is a must for all Sales & Marketing Executives, Representative, Officer, Professional and Managers to improve their sales and rapport building with customers by using the wisdom of Sun Tzu's Art of War.
Level of Managers and above
This is a highly interactive training program, whereby participants are to gain the learning points through experiential activities.
- The Components Of Sun Tzu’s Art Of Selling
- The Sun Tzu’s Process Of Selling To Corporate And High End Customers
- The 2 Keys To Human Motivation In Buying
- The Strategies To Manage Customer’s Style
- The Process To Build Trust
- The Art To Enhance Rapport
- Strategies To Create A Good Relationship
- Learn Art To Communication Effectively
- The Sun Tzu’s Art Of Questioning, Listening And Summarizing
- How To Confirm The Needs
- What Every Sales Consultant Should Know About The Art Of Presentation
- Common Mistakes In Presentation
- Maximizing The Effect Of Powerful Presentation
- Master The Process Of Closing
- The Art To Handle Objection
- Make Service A Key Closing Point