Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
Say No To Sexual Harassment At Workplace
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Sexual harassment is regarded as one of the organizations serious offences these days. In fact, more cases are being reported on this issue when awareness is created on the degree of seriousness of this matter. This workshop will discuss issues pertaining to sexual harassment at the workplace. Participants will be given case studies to discuss and there will be simulation exercises throughout the workshops.
Currently, many organizations in the world are facing the problems of having 3 very distinct generations at the workplace. Each of this generations bring their own set of beliefs and values which are very different with other generations. As a result, conflicts arise at the workplace. This workshop is specially designed to understand each generation better and to look at solutions on how to bridge the generation gap at the workplace.
- Hr personnel
- Quality department personnel
- Policy makers/committee
Short lectures/presentations, group discussions, individual/group presentations, short video clips, case study, role plays, and simulation activities
- What Is Sexual Harassment?
- Global Definitions On Sexual Harassment
- How Do You Identify Sexual Harassment?
- Understanding Different Models
- How Models Have An Impact On The Workplace
- Code Of Conduct
- Guidelines At The Workplace
- Developing A Framework For Sexual Harassment At The Workplace
- Putting Guidelines Into Practice