Self Efficiency For Optimal Results
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programmed, the participants will be more effective as they:
- Plan and manage time effectively.
- Identify and resolve workplace problems & conflicts tactically.
- Practice the right leadership style to motivate right employees.
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal skills while dealing with team members of all levels towards achievement of results.
This program is suitable for all people especially junior managers, executives, supervisors, team leaders and line leaders
This stimulating program will maximizes the understanding and learning through lecture, discussion, case studies and practical activities
- Why Are We Here?
- What And How Should We Learn And Unlearn?
- Evaluate Your Planning Effectiveness
- Five (5) Types Of “Time Waster”
- Which Category Are You In?
- What Should You Do To Improve?
- Be On Top Of Things
- Application Of ‘To-Do List’ To Think And Stay Ahead
- Priorities Tasks Through “Importance Vs
- Prevent Q1 To Minimize Stress
- Enhance Q2 To Maximize Work-Life Balance
- Avoid Q3 By Learning To Say ‘No’ Diplomatically
- Reduce Q4 To Be Productive
- Effective Execution Through ‘Balanced’ Job
- Why You Need Job Distribution?
- How To Distribute Your Jobs?
- Effective Execution Through Professional
- One-Way’ Versus ‘Two-Way’ Communication System
- How Clear, Concise And Complete Is Your Job Instruction?
- Gain Cooperation Through Influential Interpersonal Skills
- The ‘C.U.T.E’ Principle In Problem Solving
- Control Your Reaction
- Understand The Problem
- Think Of Possible Causes From Different Perspective
- Evaluate To Identify Best Possible Solution
- Produce ‘SOUND’ Decision And Take Action
- Act Now Or Never
- Overcome ‘No-No’ Mindset In Decision Making
- Confident To Hold Responsibility And Accountability
- Resolve Conflict Through ‘C.O.D.A.C’
- Lead From FOUR (4) Directions (Top, Bottom,
Right & Left)
- Why Should You Lead?
- The Consequences Of No Leadership.
- Can You Be A Leader?
- The Six Leadership Myths.
- How Should You Lead?
- Four Types Of Leadership Style And When To
- Autocratic – Do It My Way
- Bureaucratic – By The Book
- Democratic – Let’s Vote On It
- Laissez Faire – Hands Off
- Four Types Of Leadership Style And When To Apply.
- Leadership As A Motivational Tool
- Are You A Leader Who Motivates?
- Your Roles As A Leader Who Motivates
- Motivate Your Team Members
- Explore Your Team Member’s Motivational Values
- Everyone Is Unique
- Evaluate Self And Team’s ‘T.A.S.K.S’
- The ‘FISH’ Philosophy
- Inspire Motivation In Your Team
- Transform Challenge Into A Motivational Factor
- Build And Lead Your Team Through Results