Social And Business Etiquette And Grooming
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Create a lasting impact of themselves by portraying professional and corporate image
- Carry themselves well through fine social, business and dining etiquette at formal functions
- Communicate well with confidence in the social and business circle
- Appropriately dressed up for appropriate occasions
- Conduct own personal grooming
- Set a formal dining table
- Dine with proper etiquette and table manners in a formal function and exclusive restaurants and hotels through proper usage of cutlery.
- Use the power of right professional image to gain success.
IntroductionFirst impression is the last impression. As such your professional image is imperative to the corporate world so that you would instinctively be able to create the aura of confidence and reliability, through fine social and business etiquette which are some of the strategies to a successful business. Besides being able to convince your business counterparts through communication skills, they in turn quietly assess your appearance and attire, personal grooming, posture, business, social and dining etiquette. These skills can only be acquired through training, exposure and daily practice in your daily life.
Who Should AttendThis program is suitable for Executives, managers, senior managers, secretaries and other staff who want to uplift their professional and corporate image.
MethodologyThis stimulating program will maximize the understanding and learning through Interactive classroom lecture, demonstration through visual aids, practical training of conversational skills in a business circle, demonstration of personal grooming and attire, setting up of dining table with full set of cutlery, dining etiquette, and written exercises.
Social Etiquette – Ways To Improve Your Social Conversation
Working/Business Relationship Etiquette
Business Office Attire And Personal Grooming