Strategic Negotiation Skills And Deal Making To Ensure Success
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
- A understanding of what negotiation is (and what it isn't)
- The ability to achieve win/win outcomes every time
- A strategy for successful negotiation based on careful planning
- Improved face to face communication and rapport building skills
- Tried and tested questioning techniques to establish trades and build flexibility
- Tactics that ensure you will always trade and never concede
- The opportunity to role-play with experienced actors who will challenge and engage you, to help apply your newly acquired skills and behaviors
- A blended learning experience that allows your learning to continue at work.
We all have to negotiate.
Sometimes it's 'hard' negotiation with the general public, such as negotiating a new piece of work, a price increase or the time involved in the service. General public in Malaysia have different perceptions of government officials. These perceptions will influence the way they communicate with the government representative. Sometimes it is 'soft' negotiations such as getting your children to do their homework (well, actually, that's probably hard), deciding who's going to do what in your team or handling staff conflict.
The principles are the same though.
Our approach to good negotiation isn't about winning and it isn't about someone else losing. It is, however, about learning to 'play the game' better, because that's what negotiation is - a game. And like any game there are rules and conventions.
Our negotiation programs help people define their own rules and beliefs about negotiation and how they either support or get in the way of success. From there we look at each person's individual negotiation style and develop people's negotiation skills in being able to see better what's going on for other people, reading body language, and handling tricky meetings.
We like to think our work is inspirational, with people getting a real feel and flavor of how the best negotiators work: with subtlety and flair; knowing what to give away, when to make demands and how to compensate when there are difficulties; how to let go of their positions, giving up one want and choosing another.
Anyone responsible for negotiating on behalf of their organization/department. An essential course for executives and non-executives, officers, staff, and frontline workers looking to get the best deal, or anyone in a sales and service role looking for a complete negotiation toolkit.
This highly participative two-day program is designed to use facilitated Role Play, Demonstrations, Games, Cases, Brainstorming and Individual Exercise.