Structured Inventive Thinking
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Learn Structured Inventive Thinking and how to apply it for better productivity and effectiveness at work and in life
- Improve their problem solving and decision making skills by identifying and understanding their individual problem solving styles
- Apply Edward DeBono's 6 Thinking Hats to make powerful decisions & solve problems
- Understand creativity and creative thinking methods and steps
- Think creatively and work towards creative strategies and solutions
- Know how to use inventive thinking methods to generate creative ideas and strategies
- Know how to use structured problem solving methodologies and tools
- Understand the top ten rules of good decision making
- Be able to distinguish root causes from symptoms to identify the right solution for the right problem
- Learn through games, activities, case-studies in every module
Why is it that some people are able to think through clearly and calmly even in difficult and trying times? Why is it that some people find it easy to solve tough problems with simple solutions while others find this feat nearly impossible?
You've no doubt looked at solutions to problems and said, “I should have thought of that." But you didn't. The answer is not just creativity, although that certainly helps. Rather, it is the ability to search for and find facts or evidence that relate to the situation, and put them together in ways that work as an individual, facts and knowledge can only go so far. By tapping into the knowledge of others (staff, colleagues, family, or friends), anyone can expand the range of solutions available.
This 2-day workshop will help participants internalize the skills to do just that this program also provides processes by which creative & critical thinking can be enhanced. It also allows for the positive channeling of strategic thinking perspectives to enhance the problem solving capabilities of the organization as well as overcoming the critical issues currently affecting the organization.
Executives, senior executives, supervisors, managers, leaders, and etc. employees of all levels in an organization that must perform in the face of problems, issues & unexpected hurdles in their daily work & personal lives.
Level – Supervisor and above.
The trainers use the 30%-expert-input-/-70%-audience-participation formula in this training program - audience participation including:
- Individual exercises
- Group exercises / discussions
- Peer-teaching activities
- Case studies
- Discuss What Will Take Place During The Workshop
- Edward Debono’s 6 Thinking Hats In Structured Inventive Thinking
- Explore The Four Personalities & Their Thinking Styles
- The Strengths And Weaknesses Of Each Style
- How To Become Better Thinkers & Problem Solvers
- Included: Personality Assessment Tool (PAT) Profiling Session
- Facts Vs Information – The Difference
- Logical & Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Harnessing Emotion – Instinct, Hunches, and Gut Feeling Etc.
- The Indian Talking Stick – Resolving Conflicts
- Creative Thinking
- Thinking Out Of The Box
- Anticipating Potential Problems
- SWOT Analysis
- Harnessing Positive Thinking
- Creative Problem Solving
- Mind Mapping
- Effective Decision Making
- Handling Crisis Situation & Critical Decision-Making
- Practical Group Work – Problem-Solving & Decision-Making Framework