Supply and Supplier Management
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Familiarizing the types of supplier domain's features and behavior
- Understanding the importance of supplier's attributes contributions
- Defining the supply base and supplier's development enablers
- Learning the ethical and professional procurement standards
This program is suitable for all executives and managers involving Sourcing and Supply, Procurement and Purchasing, Finance and Costing.
Level for Executives and above
An interactive lectures and assignments workshop with practical approach and case studies appreciation
- The Strategic Choice Elements of Price, Volume and Nature Of Procured Items. Segmenting Of Low Value Added and Non-Strategic Commodities.
- The Performance Gaps Demonstrated Through Cost Control, Quality Sustainability And Customer Responsiveness
- The Factors of Commitment, Communication, Measurement and Trust under the Collaboration Steps. The Factors of Performance, Agreement, Improvement and Planning Under the Generic Steps Approach.
- The Appointment of Project Champion, Development Team and Process Owners In The Stages Of The Management System
- Featuring The Project Charter Leading The Business Case, Situation And Goals, Mission And Vision, Project Scope, Schedule Chart And Assignment
- Analyzing the Plan-Do-Check-Act-Cycle (PDCA) For Continuous Improvement. The Supplier-Selection-Matrix (SSM) For Evaluating and Assessing Exercise. The Specific-Measurable-Achievable-Realistic-Timely (SMART) In the Goal Setting Roadmap
- The VE and VA Techniques Deployed In the Design of Operational Systems, Development of Projects and Procurement of Services.
- The Organizational Approaches Of VE And VA Illustrated By The Specified Staff Approach, Cross Functional Approach And Staff Training Approach
- The Hypotheses Factors In The Supplier-Buyer Relationship Leading To The Signs Of A Problem And The Responses Needed To Address The Issue.
- The Power and Trust Contrasting Characteristics Illustration Defining the Power Game and Trust Game Paradigm.
- Profiling Key Factors In Supplier And Business Relationships Under The Mix Of Competition And Collaboration Stages
- Defining the Ethical Perceptions, Responsibilities to the Employer, Conflict Of Interest, Gratuities, Confidential Information, and Treatment of Suppliers. Reciprocity and Personal Purchases.
- Important Areas Requiring Amplifications to Avoid Sharp Practices. Avoidance of Evasion and Indirect Misrepresentation. Unscrupulous Practices Focusing On Short Term Gains and Ignoring Long Term Implications.
- Management Responsibilities of Written Standards, Ethics Training and Education, Departmental Environment and Dealing with Gray Areas