THE LEADERSHIP MINDSET: HOW TO BE THE LEADER THAT OTHERS FOLLOW (LEADERSHIP SKILL)
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
· Have the skills and confidence to lead their team
· Utilize the 5 practices that will help them grow to become exemplary leaders
· Identify their personal values and leadership style
· Inspire their team work together on shared aspirations
· Strengthen others by empowering them to act and succeed
· Use basic coaching techniques to improve individual performance
· Recognize and show appreciation for contribution, and celebrate success
· Find opportunities to innovate, to change, grow and improve
· Manage low-level conflicts and negative behavior within the team.
Are leaders born or made?
Leadership is a combination of personality and behavior so leaders are both born and made. If you have the ability to make friends and socialize, you have the ability to become a leader. And if you have the ability to learn new skills and habits, then you have the ability to become an exemplary leader.
History is filled with leaders, the great ones, despite differences in culture, gender, age, and social status revealed similar patterns of behavior. and have studied leaders and researched leadership for more than 30 years. And they have discovered that the great leaders of history all share 5 core practices: they Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, and last but certainly not least, they Encourage the Heart.
If you are new to a leadership role or would like to become a better leader, the 5 Practices of Exemplary Leadership will equip you with the leadership mindset to help you become an exemplary leader.
This workshop is suitable for new leaders, supervisors, managers..
This highly interactive workshop is designed to be fun and engaging for the participants. Learning is delivered through the use of Serious Play methodologies, business case examples, discussion, collaborative learning, experiential learning and reflective practice.