The Art Of Selling
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Set goals effectively for personal growth
- Understand the psychology of sales and people
- Utilize NLP to influence
- Develop the skills for effective and strategic key account planning
- Understand why maintaining “open" communication is essential to allow the free exchange of ideas
- Learn to ask the key questions that stimulate discussion that leads to a sale
- Learn the steps of a persuasive presentation
- Master active listening techniques to better connect with & understand clients
- Manage the sales process by understanding where the sale is & how to keep the momentum moving forward
- Deliver presentations that sell
- Handle objections professionally & effectively
- Master highly effective closing techniques
- Follow-up to develop long-term relationships & future business
The competition in the marketplace is increasing as margins decrease and consumers become more knowledgeable and discerning with the Internet. Due to these smarter consumers, professional's sales people need to know the latest concepts in solution selling.
This program provides you with skills on how to increase sales by asking better questions, gaining loyal repeat customers, overcoming common sales objections, finding referral opportunities and growing a business with professionalism and enthusiasm.
The Art of Selling goes beyond any normal sales training by focusing on the people aspect of the sales which is the salesperson and the customer. This program entails a lot of technique from NLP and psychology that can be used to facilitate relationship building with customers and prospective customers.
The program will help the salesperson to become sensitive to the shifts in behavior, and attitudes of others and this positive approach will lead to increased confidence in approaching anyone.
This program will benefit all sales professionals; junior sales representatives, account executives, sales managers, etc. would benefit from improving their skills in these essential sales and selling areas.
The workshop is designed to deliver maximum result through experiential learning, videos, and individual, paired and team presentation work, fun and insightful learning activities, self-reflection and translation into actual action plan that can be applied immediately at work.
- Understanding Current Self
- Setting Personal Goals
- The Character Needed To Be A Successful Salesperson
- Staying Focus
- Building Rapport
- Mirroring, Leading Representational Bias
- The Importance Of Language Control
- The Psychology Of Influence (The Power Of The Brain)
- Influence Anyone With NLP Techniques
- Story Telling “Your Way To The Heart”
- Approaching And Influencing Strangers
- Selling To Strangers
- Anchoring Belief With NLP
- Highlighting Targeted And Relevant USP To The Client
- Develop Laser Sharp Listening Skills
- Understand The Common Objection And Solution
- Basic And Advance Strategies
- Why Are We Afraid Of Rejection?
- Powerful Closing Technique (Timing Is Everything)
- Follow Up The Right Way
- Strategy On Getting Referral
- Creating A System That Works – Managing Data
- The Stages From Prospect To Customer
- How To Determine Your Prospect Stage