The Buzan Technique - Effective Thinking For Higher Performance

Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler

  • Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
  • Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
  • All courses are HDRF Claimable

Private Class from

4000/day

(2 Days)

BENEFITS

Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:

  • To boost innovation, stimulate creative thinking and experience clarity of thoughts
  • To experience visualized thinking that enables them to put down on paper their thought processes
  • To tackle today's information explosion effectively
  • To make employees thinkers rather than doers
  • To take notes and make notes using brain friendly tools
  • To generate ideas with ease
  • To plan for any project in a comprehensive manner
  • To solve problems systematically and effectively
  • To make decisions faster and with accuracy
  • To cut down meeting time and stay focused
  • To improve memory, understanding and concentration

INTRODUCTION

Only 1 % of our brain power is used, the other 99% is waiting to be unleashed!!!

In order for your organization to tap the potential of its human resources, developing the employees’ capability to think effectively and creatively will be the ultimate goal. They will be able to plan, generate new ideas, make decisions, and solve problems with clarity and confidence, if given the right fundamental thinking tools.

MIND MAPPING is a revolutionary method of assessing intelligence developed during 40 years of research by TONY BUZAN. His startlingly innovative MIND MAPS along with his concepts of MENTAL LITERACY have altered the way millions of people approach thinking today. Employees who are able to innovate corporate improvements are those who have learned how to harness the awesome capacity of the human brains.

AUDIENCE

This program is suitable for all employees who wish to have a structured thinking and experience the full advantage of displayed thinking, enhanced creativity, thus bringing about improvement in what they do in their daily lives.

METHODOLOGY

This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through lecture, discussion, case studies and practical activities.

MODULE 1 – OUR AMAZING BRAIN
  • Thinking Problems And Goals
  • Our Amazing Brain
  • The Power Of Associative Thinking
  • Whole Brain Thinking
MODULE 2 – MIND MAPPING
  • Mind Mapping -- The Organizational Thinking Tool
  • Definition, Criteria And Types Of Mind Maps
  • Mind Map Laws
MODULE 3 –MIND MAPS APPLICATIONS IN BUSINESS
  • Note Taking
  • Preparing Memos, Reports, Project Papers Etc.
  • Strategic Planning
  • Preparing And Making Effective Presentation
  • Interviews (Job, Performance Appraisal, Disciplinary, Negotiation Etc)
  • Brain Blooming : Idea Generation And Selection
  • Creative Problem Solving
  • Decision Making
  • Running Effective Meetings
  • Mega Mind Maps For Team Work
  • Enhancing Memory And Creativity Through Mind Maps
MODULE 4 - CREATIVE THINKING
  • A Check On The Level Of Creativity In Your Organization
  • How Thought Patterns Foreshadow Success Or Failure
  • Understanding Barriers To Creativity
  • Lessons From The Geniuses
  • Steps To Unleash Your Creativity

Action Planning -- An Opportunity To Think Through How You Are Going To Use Mind Maps To Help Your Organization And You

Trainers