The Grid Principles Towards Thinking Out Of The Box
Quorse - Your Training Wholesaler
- Enjoy discounts up to 60% off!
- Chat with us Live to get a Quotation to see it for yourself!
- All courses are HDRF Claimable
Private Class from
Upon completion of this programmed, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the 'soul' of the new consumer
- Transform market feedback (and feedback from co-workers) into improvement initiatives,
- Establish effective differentiation strategies by thinking out of the box to build uniqueness in the organization's service/ product,
- Create uncontested market space to make business competition relevant
As the old saying goes, '....Entrepreneurs find needs and fill it. Innovators anticipate or create needs and fill it'. Innovation is defined as a new way of doing something or a new stuff that is made useful. It may refer to revolutionary changes in thinking, services, products and processes in particular, plus organization development as a whole. Besides, innovation is also the main route towards differentiation in a service organization, where it can uphold competitive advantage by creating uniqueness in its services, which is valuable to consumers. This training workshop (through its application of the GRIP Principle) serves to provide your workforces with the tools-set, skills-set and/ or behavioral-sets to sustain organizational competitiveness via competent workforce who are able to think out of the box.
It sets a platform for your workforce to practice the 'Rear-View Mirror' method to generate innovative ideas towards attaining excellent service/ product and to implement the right innovation at the right place
This course is suitable for staff of all levels
This course is essentially participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience, both from structured activities on the program e.g. Role plays, group work, video screening, case studies and discussion from individual experience
- The Rise Of The New Consumer Behavior
- Attributes Of New Consumer Vs. Old Consumer
- Consumer Paradigm Shift - Abundance To Authenticity
- Winning New Consumer’s Heart And Mind
- Persuade New Consumers Via Authenticity
- Generate Authentic Loyalty On A Basis Of Authenticity
- Why We Need Customer’s Feedback?
- Understand Customer’s Needs, Wants And Demands
- Aware Of Market Offerings – Products, Services And Experiences
- How Should We React To Customer’s Feedback Effectively?
- Generate New Ideas Via The Toyota Mindset
- Build A Learning Organization Through Relentless Reflection And Continuous improvement
- Decide what to change and make change happens
- Build the RIGHT relationship with the RIGHT customer
- Instill internal-partnership to build external customer relationship
- Differentiation, The Driver Of Uniqueness
- Differentiation And The Value Chain In Services
- Routes To Differentiation – Innovation
- What Is Innovation And Why It Matters?
- Manage Innovation To Manage Competitiveness
- Build The Innovative Work Team
- Develop Innovative Strategy
- Establish Sources Of Innovation
- Create New Products And Services
- The Sustainability Of Differentiation
- Understand The ‘Blue Ocean’ Strategy
- Reconstruct Market Boundaries To Create Uncontested Market Space
- Increase Competitive Advantage