The Intensive Enlightened Leadership Workshop
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand their own unique values, qualities as well as roles and personality traits better.
- Learn how to relate and network with peers and team members dynamically in the rapidly changing work environment.
- Reduce turnover and retain top performing staff
- Enhanced individual and organizational performance
- Improved organizational strength
- Perception of management as being committed to employees and their success
- Improved employee morale, more committed employees, thus greater productivity
- Retention of high potential talent and talent magnet
- Better client relationships
- Positive work environment, thus greater productivity
- Positioned for continued growth and success
This program not only equips senior managers with tools and techniques to connect with peers across departments and network with team members and subordinates, but more importantly it provides the manager with a reflective time to discover the core person at a more fundamental level.
We will uncover core values, inner fears and insecurities that hinder working relationships with peers and subordinates. We will also discover the deeper desires and visions that needs to be unleashed so the enlightened social leader is not afraid to acknowledge, empower, delegate and share resources.
While profiling as well coaching skills and tools will help with current challenges, for meaningful and sustaining leadership to occur, the manager needs to go deeper and come face to face with his/her inner conflicts, fears, vision and mission.
This program is suitable for those in the level of Managers.
This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through presentations, individual work, group work, and action items for follow-on work
- The Wheel Of Value
- Discovering Your Vision And Mission/Role
- Profess That Uncovers The Inner Person
- Understanding Your Own Personality Traits (Disc / Extended Disc)
- Understanding Your Communication Style (VAKD Traits)
- Do You Know Which Personality Traits Or
Communication Style Your Team Member Has?
- Exercise On Profiling And Group Share
- Their Perception Of Leadership
- The Challenges They Face With Superiors
- What do they value at work?
- Managing Vs Leading
- Core Functions Of An Office Manager
- What Does Leadership Entail?
- Leadership Skills That'll Help You Bring Out The Best From Gen Y
- Mentoring Vs Coaching
- How Is Mentoring Different From Coaching?
- What Is Coaching (As Defined By ICF)?
- When To Mentor And When To Coach?
- Which Would Work For Your Biggest Current Issue/Challenge?
- Listening And Empathizing
- Most Are Ready To Talk But Not Listen - Practice Listening
- Powerful Questioning
- Coaching Model Used
- Empowering And Delegating
- Frees You Up While Getting Work Done
- The Only Way To Grow Without Burning Yourself Out
- Get Buy-In And Loyalty - Watch The Itchy Feet!
- Setting Goals And Structures
- Having Clear KPI And Objective Is Crucial
- Lay Out Priorities Required For Their Work
- Defining The Framework And Results Required