Supply Chain Mgmt
Warehouse & Logistics
Fraud & Risk Mgmt
Account Principles & Practices
The New ISO 9001:2015
Chat to get a Free Quotation
- Private Class Price is Per Day not Per Pax
- Send 1 or 20 pax for the same price
- HDRF Claimable(SBL)
Private Class from
Understanding the ISO methodology and the key concepts of its management principles
- Identify and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 QMS principles and clauses
- Identify the New Structure, Terminology and Concepts of ISO 9001:2015 compared to its previous version and the key changes
- Continual in improving systematically and numerically on the Quality Performance of the organization
- Getting ready for the transition plan to ISO 9001:2015
- Develop a strategy for effective implementation of the changes at their organization
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems is being revised and published in September 2015.The 2015 version will be a major revision of the standard. The 3 main reasons of revision are:
First, businesses are facing increasing pressure from a much more competitive market around the globe, and also from overseas players. Geographical boundaries are almost insignificant in today's global economy.
Second, for those organizations that survived the recession, most have implemented cost saving measures and many have faced complex restructures. Businesses are more cost conscious than ever and demand more joined-up and efficient processes that eliminate duplication of effort. The rising focus on risk registers and scenario planning means organizations aren't just thinking about running their business today, they're planning for the future.
And finally, in this increasingly competitive environment, a greater focus on organizations protecting and enhancing their corporate reputation is being emphasized.
- Senior management
- Those responsible for transition their organization's QMS to meet
- the new requirements
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners
- Management Representatives
- Operations personnel
An interactive and practical approach incorporating group discussions / exercises, presentations and simulation activities.